Fluffy notes 3 & 4 (by: MystahGreyBunny_75)

There are more fluffy notes! I tried to change a little bit my fluffy drawing style, what you think?

124 Likes

Shame, she seems like a good mum all things considered.

Tis a pity she’s a moron

14 Likes

Such good intentions, and such terrible, terrible planning.

6 Likes

The hell is she laying on?

2 Likes

Looks like a paving stone.

2 Likes

Looks like she have favorits, This already enough for me to take of her legs

5 Likes

How so? The ones in the poop pile I think are dead. And there’s some on top of her but that’s more weird than anything, as I’d think a chirping babbeh would prefer being by their mummah’s belly.

2 Likes

I like how this takes place after fluffy notes 1 and 2

4 Likes

What a nice nest she made, I’m sure it’ll offer plenty of protection from literally nothing

6 Likes

To be fair, flufflies don’t know how to build shit for dick. I’d think their ‘high class home’ is a cardboard box.

5 Likes

How they gonna build anything? With their human hands?

Ferals gotta rely on stray cardboard boxes or under bushes, or dog a burrow.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Runned away from a good house, to be abbandoned and now she has to eat her foals to survive
pure gold comedy here

8 Likes

Too bad it’s not 20 years ago. She could eat cigarette butts.

3 Likes

in the first fluffy notes she is raped by a brown fluffy and all his kids are killed,so i cant blame her for calling the brown ones poopies

4 Likes

They should learn to have thumbs. Would definitely make life much easier for them.

2 Likes

Fluffy logic, would rather starve than eat something they dont like. Incredible work

2 Likes

domestic Fluffies, from a SAFEROOM, cannot “runaway”. One of my friends dog was a yard dog it was unable to flee.
It is the same as “yard invasion”, IQ 50 human can avoid it, except want it intentionally.
I US I can kill anyone come to my yard without invitation, fluffy is double pleasure. I can torture it!
I can imagine a lot of people deliberately left gaps fluffies can go through: it proves the capabilities of the smarty, because the smarter actually the smarty, the more pleasurable of break it.

1 Like

you know,sometimes i totally forgot that fluffys can survive eating grass
shame that many domestic will rather die than eating something they dont like

4 Likes

ARFID in humans genuinely sucks, but in the case of fluffies they probably would like grass if it occurred to them to try it.

2 Likes