Fluffy notes 5 (by: MystahGreyBunny_75)

Something I was working on this week, I hope you like it :3.

110 Likes

wait,the brown with pink mane is talking spanish?
the mother had an affair with a spanish fluffy D:

7 Likes

el bebe mexicano :slight_smile:

5 Likes

XD yeah… I just corrected that, I forgot to translate his dialogue when i was finishing this, it was 3 am…

2 Likes

There should be more pictured driven stories about fluffies in the sewers

5 Likes

XD

2 Likes

what do you mean correct,it was perfect already u.u

4 Likes

You know, I always see folks setting fluffies homes in sewers and the like, but we don’t really get many headcanons of such down there. Like, would there be a whole new breed of fluffies that’s used to the shit down there?

5 Likes

And then themajority of the former Smarty’s herd was eviscerated by a landshark.
The survivors ran away only to be burnt to the bone by two small fires.

2 Likes

Don’t feel bad for these fucker they’re the herd from fluffy notes 1 and they raped and killed the mares foals so what goes around comes around

5 Likes

Thanks but that fluffy supose to talk english, I like the idea of a cheater mare having spanish talker babbies… so maybe I will do somethimg like that in the future XD

2 Likes

Rare to see a brown smarty and bestest. I wonder what they did to irk the others? Were they just brown?

Toss some grenades down there and be done with it.

3 Likes

They’re from notes 1 and 2. They’re not good fluffies. And these winnners may not be either but whatever. It’s all shit here.

2 Likes

Better idea: Camera and mic system maintained by the city, streaming for a small fee. Every week or so, there can be a de facto auction of the fate of these sewer fluffs, either letting their little herd live in their squalor or tagging them for the fluffy division of animal control. Then they get the grenades.

2 Likes

Hopefully all the usurping fluffys get what’s coming to them

2 Likes

A Brown leader?

This was going to happen eventually. taking orders from a poopie must feel so humiliating for a fluffy. i dont see any of these lasting long anyway, Herd with no Toughies to act as peacekeepers? good luck keeping order here, regardless who the leader is. :shrug:

3 Likes

Who knows? Maybe he’s there entirely on merit, and Red’s going to be the dumbass that wipes them out by pissing off the nearest human.

3 Likes

i think with him lasting as long as he did see previous notes he probably has some level of sucess as a leader for a while, just seems once food/mares started to get a little scarce the poopie really started to stick out.

Red aint lasting long, hes too mouthy hes gonna get the herd in trouble with something they cant deal with. either human or a much more competant herd. if its the herd i cant see any of these being spared and accepted into the new herd (maybe the blue and orange mane he hasnt mentioned enfing babbehs and if theres anything a new herd wont want its a babbeh enfer) :shrug:

5 Likes

Why do i see this being a telanovela series right now

1 Like