Fluffy Nursery (Guodzilla)

Not sure how this will be taken; if it’s “controversial” or not.
Anyway, this can be sort of a prequel to my “Clipping Day at the Fluffy Nursery” post.

123 Likes

I am trying to imagine a Fluffy community where testicular removal is controversial.

21 Likes

no, this is normal. nice job by the way.

8 Likes

Hugbox extremist community?

7 Likes

The abuse is so satisfying though…
I’m not sure what spectrum that puts me on

6 Likes

Gotta ask what’s up with the tortured green one… is it ball-snippin prep?

6 Likes

I dunno… it’s just fun to see.

6 Likes

I love how this all looks so pragmatic. Neutering foals makes sense to prevent infestation.

Then there’s the little shit in the top right getting what he deserves :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Top right, that soon to be nut-less bastard reminds me of the ball slapper app from “Good Manners is all that matters”.

5 Likes

God I love knowing these little shits are in for a world of pain!

4 Likes

This is probably my most favorite chirpy picture.
I just wanna squeeze them all until they’re empty.

3 Likes

I’d rather squeeze 'em til they prolapse…

2 Likes

Inefficient.

Either breeding a superior Fluffy for survivability and environmental improvement rather than damage who takes longer to reach sexual maturity, or mass-releasing genetically sterile Fluffies constantly is a better idea.

Either way you cut down the chances of successful reproduction.

Neutering takes time, extermination has failed and political headwinds are against anything you could ever want to do; Fluffies cross state lines, and one party or the other will logjam federal action.

3 Likes

5e6a41133098a8618d8177cba5805e25

3 Likes

Yeah, IDK why fluffy vasectomies aren’t more popular with hugboxers, and you’d think an abuser would rather DIY the castration.

1 Like

So, is that a Kegel-Flex machine the foal is on? Future breeding stallion?

1 Like

I didn’t think of it that way…:thinking:
I thought more along the lines of “cheap neutering/convenient entertainment” concept.

Completely deserved. Fucking hate chirpies. Should’ve doused the fluffpile in gasoline and burned them all to death.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)