Fluffy OC Challenge!

I’ve been watching these on TikTok. So, I decided to make one for here! Just for fun!

You may choose the gender and breed of fluffy.

Text your friend these.
Pick 3 colors, Any color.
What is your current mood?
Pick a number 1 - 4

If you do not have friend, or they’re busy, you may use generators.
I suggest this color generator: Random Hex Color Code Generator - RANDOM.ORG

I suggest the number generator on google

I have an emotion generator here: Random Emotion Generator ― Perchance

The first color your friend pick, or the generator picks, will be your fluffies eye color.
The second color chosen will be the fur color.
The third one will be the mane and tail color.

The mood your friend is in is your fluffies mood.

1. Alicorn
  2. Earthie
  3. Unicorn
  4. Pegasus

Do you have Siblings? If you do this is an extra step, if you don’t, stop here.

If you have 1 sibling.
Ask them for a shape of any kind. That shape will appear as a pattern on your fluffy. The pattern can be anywhere you choose and at any capacity.

If you have 2 or more siblings.
Ask them individually the same question. The shape’s they choose will be the pattern on your fluffy. You can choose where on the fluffy and capacity of the pattern.

The color of the pattern will be your sibling’s birthstone/s. If this is confusing, here is an example.

S 1. Chose circles. Their birthstone is an amethyst.

S 2. Chose triangles. Their birthstone is a ruby.

S 3. Chose squares. Their birthstone is an emerald.

Each circle must be amethyst, each triangle must be ruby, and each square must be green. The shapes can be randomly placed with random sizes or patterned a certain way with a certain size.

Here’s the chart!

Go ahead and write or draw the fluffy! Maybe make a backstory for your new fluffy oc if you’re feeling bored.

10 Likes

I asked a different friend for each color and question. They were surprisingly coordinated, this looks an awful lot like the sort of fluffy I would design myself.

7 Likes

Text a friend, my friend will be fine.

3 Likes

With all due respect, first, I don’t have friends, and second, bringing up the fluffy community would severely reduce my chances of making them.

5 Likes

Wait my birthstone is topaz? I love topaz.

2 Likes

Mine is boring. Diamond.

Also October is wrong, October birthstone is opal.

3 Likes

There’s a bunch of different combinations.
I’ve had a friend ask my birthstone and after telling her I didn’t know she looked it up and apparently it’s a tanzanite.

2 Likes

Yeah, there are a few that change depending on the chart, but there are a few set in stone. Like no matter which list you look at, April’s always diamond, may is always emerald. September is sapphire, this is the first I seen October not being opal.

4 Likes

Mine is also Diamond.

2 Likes

THANK GOD THAT I GOT A THREE AND DIDN’T NEED TO RE-DO THE LINEART!

I’m probably going to redesign them as one of Porky’s lem- I mean herd.

4 Likes

Meet Blueberry, the newest nummie-finder for his herd.

Problem is… despite his name, he knows nothing about berries.

Well, this one can’t too bad, right?!

blue

I got 2, nervous, blue, green and grey (I had them send me shades) and then aquamarine and circle. Originally, he was going to be FULL of circles but I like these small little circle stars

Sorry it’s a bit rushed. I ended up shortcutting it because my hand aches

6 Likes

i attempted to do it in the McGonagall style but i think i did the eyes wrong

4 Likes

October is both opal and pink tourmaline, a couple other months have two stones as well (June, August, and November, December has 3).

6 Likes