Fluffy OCs Needed for Halloween Comic

Almost didn’t find this ref
Can i get my boy as Him (the gay devil from powerpuff girls)? If its not appropriate i’ll go with Jason from friday the 13th

1 Like

Him is a top five villain for me, so definitely.

1 Like

Your taste in villains is nothing more or less than perfect, Him is such an icon

2 Likes

I had a weird childhood crush on Him,hahaha.

2 Likes

uvigu

heyo if im not too late im gonna throw Ed in here as Nux from Mad Max

shave his head & light him on fire

2 Likes

VALHALLA !!

1 Like

@PeppermintParchment , would love to see Avocado dressed as Leonardo from TMNT!

4 Likes

Now we need three other fluffies to dress up as the other tortles.
I offer up Gluestick as Donnie.

( im hoping for the Ghostbusters too)

1 Like

How about a chariot? With a little doll at the reins. He could have a couple of yarn legs dangling at his midsection.
I think he’d laugh about that.

2 Likes

This is such a fantastic idea, and I’d love to see Nightshade from my story Fluff and Co. Link to profiles here
I was thinking her dressed up as Maleficent would be really cool! Or if you’d be fine with drawing Lola shaved maybe she could go dressed up like a zombie? Your choice

1 Like

Oooh, this sounds fun! I’ll ask for Dr. Crazystein in a mad scientist costume! (Could be as basic as a fluffy-sized labcoat, he already has the tussled-up messy mad scientist hair.) He is a young adult, so mostly full-grown.

Bonus points if he’s giving out something science- or doctor-like, like syringes or little vials or band-aids. (Your choice if they’re candy or real, or if he’s just pouring bright green fruit punch straight into people’s baskets from a vial.)

4 Likes

Halfwit as Dracula

1 Like

I’ll attempt the Maleficent first, and if that doesn’t work out, I’ll try the zombie Lola!

1 Like

TMNT fluffies so need to be a thing again.

Thank you! I’m eager to see what you come up with!

@GreaverBlade do you want Treasure to be a foal or an adult?

Paprika as little red riding hood if you could Meet Paprika (Gal-With-Pastels) - #41 by NeonZangetsu

1 Like

Whatever you prefer.

1 Like

Thank goodness, I already drew and colored him as an adult ^.^’

If I ever start getting protective of my characters and getting upset about anything created with my content, I’ll ask a mod to ban me, because getting to that point means I’m taking the least important thing in my life way too seriously.

I’m here to have fun, and want others to have fun.

3 Likes