Fluffy on a Flight by:Foxhoarder

Made for a “Fluffy on a Commercial Flight” -contest.

56 Likes

Technically wouldn’t fluffies go in the nonpressurized area of the hold since they’re biotoys, not animals?

7 Likes

One lawsuit and you can bet your bottom all airlines would put a stop to that. Destruction of property, emotional distress, etc. Pardon the pun, but Woof.

Poor little thing, left in a crate all alone without so much as a litterbox or huggy toy. I understand why people might not want it in the cabin, but letting their owner keep hold of them and telling them to just take a nap would save everyone some trauma. (Especially the poor airline workers who’ll have to clean up after this.) Great job, Fox!

8 Likes

im sure they found out not to do that after a few fluffies

3 Likes

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if they disallowed fluffies from flying with other animals purely for hygiene purposes. One fluffy in an enclosed space is a guarantee that something is getting a staph infection or the like.

On the other hand, it would give various companies an excuse to make pressurized transit cages so a fluffy could fly separate from the other animals and not die from asphyxiation or hypothermia.

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I found this incredibly funny

2 Likes

…or an heart attack