Fluffy organ farms (fluffybooru id: 16782) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

In what hellish landscape animal rights groups would support this lol.

2 Likes

implying fluffies are considered “animals”

13 Likes

we need that simpsons meme with the bus driver poking a sign, but make it oculus saying “depending on the headcanon” :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

As well as we know you, you’ve already finished it.

1 Like

would you rather euthanized them and leave all the good, but abused fluffies without a chance for a new happy life with the parts they missed so much?

1 Like

Mark Walberg in The Happening: What? noooo :0

2 Likes

why do they need to be alive to get their parts? Why not just euthanize them, cut them down for parts, then put the parts on ice? They’re gonna go on ice anyway. (I know why, the logic is that its a more interesting story this way)

1 Like

i feel the only way this could work was if the “donors” were mostly hellgremlims/feral smartys/fluffys stuck in the wan die loop

1 Like

you can’t keep it on ice forever. you can’t know if you would need them tomorrow, or in a few years. The period of preservation of each organ is individual: for the kidney, it is 24 hours, for the liver-12 hours, for the heart — a maximum of 6 hours, for the lungs-6 hours. keeping them alive until the right moment is the only way

and what are you going to do with everyone else? in quite a few headcanons the amount of fluffies is not comparable to the number of people who want them, which leaves you with a choice of putting them in a trash burner or using them to help other fluffies, who get injured/abused all the time

4 Likes

its a though situation overall. I just find the cruelty of the methods of extracting the organs (no sedating the fluffy and all that) a bit too much

2 Likes

#FuckEm

2 Likes

the philosophical question of the worth of life is always strong with fluffies

2 Likes

What @Booperino said. If you are truly doing it for the sake of keeping the population in check while healing domestics, you should put them down during the procedure. But that aside, the fact animal rights groups stopped giving a fluffy’s ass about them is a bit dum dum. Not mentioning that part at all would have been better imho.

1 Like

and let the more valuable internal stuff to just rot? no way man

2 Likes

Aha!

But if the premise for the organ harvesting is that there’s just too many fluffies around so it’s cheaper to harvest them, there is no need to keep a dozen alive for multiple harvests, when you can just grab a spare one from the street!

At that point it’s easier and cheaper to put down each one after every major “donation” and simply bring in more! No need to clean up (as you cannot harvest a fluffy who got ill because of his own feces) or feed them (as a malnourished organism would have weaker and possibly damaged organs).

1 Like

in a world where genetic engineering is so advanced that its used to make childrens toys, they would have to have a way to keep them preserved for months on end.

1 Like

The way i see i think the least cruel solution is to
Limbs: keep it alive after the procedure but no taunting or leaving with other fluffs, just ignore and keep it in a neutral state of indiference in its cage

Internal organs: removal followed by euthanasia while the fluffy is still sedated. Since i imagine fluffys are so fragile any organ removal could cause complications

The ones whose limbs are removed maybe (big maybe) let be allowed for adoption.

And if in this scenarios, as A-S and you pointed there is more supply than demand, not allow breeding for the sole purpose of making new organ donors.

At least that’s how something of the sorts could work in a slightly less abusive way

3 Likes

that wont fly in the wolfram sparks universe

3 Likes

you got me there :stuck_out_tongue:
i was talking less in his headcanon and more in a broad generalization kinda situation lol

2 Likes

Hence why you need to poke holes using logic and facts!

Ace Attorney theme intensifies

1 Like