Fluffy park (by: INTRO_DARCK)

hello, a pleasure, I’m intro darck, I’m new to this, I shared my art, especially about the fluffys, but I made this mini comic where, in an alternate version, the fluffys reach up to 5 deaths in Jurassic Park, where we will observe how they try to survive in them

hola un gusto soy intro darck soy nuevo en esto de compartía mi arte en especial sobre los fluffys pero realize este mini cómic donde en una versión alterna los fluffys llegan asta las 5 muertes en Jurassic park donde observaremos como tratan de sobrevivir en ellas

62 Likes

Fluffies and dinosaurs are a majestic combination. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

We spared no expense. Except we use fluffies as dinosaur treats.

-John Hammond, probably.

4 Likes

Ironically “Now thats one big pile of shit” is quite on point for fluffies, in more ways then one. :shrug:

6 Likes

Instead of hearing a phone ring in a Spinosaur’s stomach, it’s a screaming herd of fluffies

3 Likes

Glad to see the dinosaurs and other reptiles give these shitrats what they deserve.

Good thing the dino’s didn’t have the fear of poison due to coloration. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love dinosaurs,so I greatly enjoyed this.

2 Likes

this activates my nerons.

1 Like

Thank you for the contribution,From now on,That Compy eating Mare would replace my Trauma with Joy unlike human baby on the book.

2 Likes

cant wait to see a triceratops stomp the actual shit out of a fluffy

Okay, this is awesome! But somehow I wanna think the fluffies flee from the same lab like the dinosaurs.
I wanna see more fluffy with dinosaurs. Even in urban environment.