Fluffy Pharmacopeia Ep.2 Aphrodisiacs and Fluffy Fertility by Eck

Chase steps into his recording room and sets up for his next video. Bring out a whiteboard with a diet chart of the past three weeks on it is a list of edible plants seeds and compounds “proven” to work on humans. Chase takes a deep breath and presses record.

“Hello everyone! Chase here and I wanna thank all of you for enjoying the last episode and giving me the support to keep on making this little series!” Chase smiled brightly and continues, “On today’s episode well be exploring natural aphrodisiacs and witness their effects on fluffies both male and female. That’s right! Sunflower will be getting a special friend today and will be meeting him soon but for now some background information.” Chase points to the board where two charts one labeled Sunflower below it is a list of items as follows.

| Sunflower : Ginseng tea 1-2x per day, cinnamon treats <5x per day rewarded on good behavior, peppermint shampoo baths.|

Next to it is the name Diver with another list as follows.

| Diver : pumpkin seeds <5x per day rewarded on good behavior, ginkgo biloba powder mixed in with water 2x per day, Saw Palmetto mixed with kibble in small servings.|

Chase turns back to the camera and explains, “So I have here a basic rundown of the diet and health changes I’ve put both fluffies on. Now I closely regulated each of their intake as too keep side effects to a minimum, but you can control the dosage as you please. While the effects of these supplements aren’t instant like the drugs commonly used in mills, they are lasting and longing.” Chase points to the board, “Now most of what I’ve given Sunflower is for fertility though not necessarily useful for fluffies as they are already very fertile and horny by nature the effects are still worth documenting as they can be used for fluffies with issues having foals. Speaking of let me go get her.” Chase leaves the room and the video cuts to Sunflower on the floor of the recording room in a play pen the camera on her.

“Now Sunflower I have good news!” Chase squats down in view of the camera and in front of Sunflower .

Yay! Wha da news daddeh?

“We’ll darling you’re getting a special friend because you been such a good fluffy!” Chase exclaims putting something in his ear.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SUNFWOWA GET SPESHUL-FWEN AM SU HAPPY! TANK U DADDEH TANK U! Sunflower was so excited her scream could of shattered glass. Chase was almost certain he could smell the cameras microphone melt from the intensity of the noise. All the same he pet her head eliciting a few coos in delight and quieting the mare down.

“That’s right I’ll go get him now ok so sit tight and we’ll be right back ok.”

Otay daddeh Sunfwowa is su excited, bu wiww wai hewe.

As chase leaves the room the video cuts to assumably his garage where a small but comfortable pen is inside with a deep ocean blue fluffy Pegasus with near fluorescent blue mane, tail, and feathers. Chase walks in and is greeted by the stallion.

Hewwo daddeh, am Divew meet speshul-fwen soon?

“Actually bud you are in just a little bit, I just have to say some things for the camera ok?”

Otay daddeh Divew wai wittew wonger.” Chase pet Diver and gave him a pumpkin seed treat then looked towards the camera, “As you’ve all heard his introduction this is Diver he was a feral who left his herd after he was mature enough to live on his own. By his account he left cause his herds smarty was a bad leader sadly the rest didn’t agree so he left alone and stated that way until I found him. I asked him if he wanted a home and a special-friend and he agreed now here we are. As for his diet well the pumpkin seeds work similarly to oyster in that they contain zinc which increases sex drive and fertility as well as omega-3 which improves blood flow to the genitalia. The ginkgo also improves blood flow allowing for longer lasting erections for both humans and fluffies alike, lastly the Saw Palmetto improves testosterone giving a stronger and longer sex drive though the side effects of it are diarrhea and insomnia thankfully the pumpkin seeds being fiberous help keep that down and half a melatonin gummy fixes up the insomnia. Now are you ready to meet your new special-friend Diver?”

Yus daddeh Divew is su excited to meet speshul-fwen, dey awe pwobabwy da pwettiest fwuffy.

“That’s the spirit bud let’s go.” Chase picks up Diver and carries him out the garage as they leave the video cuts and the recording room appears with a vibrating Sunflower waiting for her daddeh and new special-friend she couldn’t be happier than now. Chase walks through the door with his back turned to Sunflower.

“Are you ready you meet you’re special-friend dear?”

Yus daddeh Sunfwowa am weady!

“Alright here he is!” Chase spins around and places Diver in front of Sunflower, they both go wide eyed at the sight of each other the aphrodisiacs starting to take affect almost instantly as they run toward each other and embrace in possible the most loving hug a fluffy has ever given.

DIVEW SU HAPPEH NYU SPESHUL-FWEN AM SU PWETTY AM WUCKIEST FWUFFY EBA!

SUNFWOWA HAB BIGGEST HEAWT HAPPIES WUB NYU SPESHUL-FWEN TANK YU DADDEH WUB YU TOO!

“I know I love you both too, now I’ll leave you two alone have fun I’ll be back when you’re finished.” Chase said with a chuckle as he walked out the door not being one to intrude on a private moment or at least somewhat private as the camera records on.

Speshul-fwen?

Yus speshul-fwen?

Wud speshul-fwen wike speshul huggies wif Divew?

Yus! Sunfwowa wud wub speshul huggies wif yu!

At the confirmation they both got into position and started the chorus of enfs. The video then begins to speed up showing the elapsed time as the two fluffies go at it for a hour stopping and continuing multiple times before finally tiring themselves out. Chase walks in after they finish and walks to the camera, “Well there you have it while not as instant as injection these results prove their worth and safety and now we have a happy couple. Thank you for watching leave a comment below with your suggestions on what I should cover next and again thank you all for your support. See ya next time!” With that Chase ends the recording and looks at the two fluffies bathing in their after glow he smiles and leaves them to rest for now.

Ok another one done for this series I’ll keep it going until I run out of ideas but please by all means leave suggestions and criticisms. Also typing color on mobile surprisingly difficult but worth it.

26 Likes

Anti-depressants?

Note: excerise helps too!
Exercise is an all-natural treatment to fight depression - Harvard Health.

4 Likes

It’s honestly quite nice to see Fluffies engaging in consensual, loving enfies.

Bring in a prettier mare to showcase how Diver reacts to the conflicting pheromones between two mares. Preferably while Sunflower is too pregnant to stop him.

6 Likes

Perhaps some sort of repellent to keep yard invasions at bay?

3 Likes

It’s just not the same if there’s no “Gud feews!” at the end of enfies…

In all seriousness, great follow-up. I’m happy to see you’ve decided to join the BBCode Club!
As for a new topic, maybe a break down of fluffy diets?

3 Likes

Up the same alley, it would be neat to read about treatments for trying to reverse “wan die”

4 Likes

Mate, this is great. It’s a unique take on experimenting with fluffies, as it’s not abuse.

I honestly am in love with these.

3 Likes

That would make a very neat concept :heart:

2 Likes

You color your text on mobile?! You absolute madman! :scream:

I love this, I love experiment stories in general!

As a possible suggestion, dietary changes to counter innate fluffy flaws like weak bowels and bones! Ohh, and brain food combined with teaching to make them smarter!

3 Likes

Oh yeah this is a good idea im :+1: on this suggestion.

1 Like

Forgive me if this is too sad (sadbox is kind of my jam) but if you want suggestions, a tutorial on reviving expired canned foals would be interesting. Maybe Chase likes to dumpster dive the night after the machine is restocked and see if any of the old, unsold ones are still alive. Then he’d talk about how to safely remove oversized and/ or severly weak foals from the can, then how to check if they still have a chance of surviving. Then stuff about how to feed them so they put on weight quickly without binging to death, and exercises and massages and things to treat the atrophy. And probably some stuff about mental and development disorders you should expect with a fluffy who has been in a can too long.

2 Likes

This is really good too
and the dietary changes could also tackle the issues with Fluffy waste control, making their stool firmer/healthier

3 Likes

Dude…
That could be an entire story :heart:
I really like that premise. It has a lot of potential for Sadbox

2 Likes

Thanks. I do enjoy heavy handed groaners when it comes to sadbox. And foal suffering is like the sadbox equivalent of shooting vodka: It’s not very original or exciting, but it will very reliably get you real sad.

And foals in cans are like 150 proof vodka.

1 Like

Safe bitterants? I’m thinking the kind of stuff you use to keep pets from chewing cords, and plants you can plant in your garden to deter ferals.

The other idea I have is natural pain relievers like nettle and willow bark- since they are more dilute than OTC medications (even if you only give a tiny dose) those may be a better option

I second this, having better bowel movements would be an improvement.