Fluffy Pharmacopeia Ep.3 Pt.3 (Mary and Cannabis) by Eck

(Starting from the top this time bet you didn’t see that coming, but to the topic at hand. I’m going to split each fluffy and their individual drug into different stories to give better focus on each of them. I’m starting with Mary cause I have the most experience with Cannabis. Yes I’m still calling it Cannabis even though I’ve smoked it, no I’m not a cop I swear, I just like continuity. Enjoy!)

The video cuts back with Chase in the garage where the herd has been sleeping. As he steps over Wimpus, whom after his constant outburst and behavior have left him ostracized from his once loyal herd, he looks for Mary.

Thankfully she’s near the outside of the fluff-pile formed around Demeter, she’s far along her pregnancy now she’ll probably give birth in another week if not sooner. Chase carefully picks up Mary and starts to leave the garage. As he the door shuts behind him the camera cuts.

Back in the office Chase puts Mary in a test chamber and pulls out a black bag from under his desk labeled cannabis.

Chase whispers softly as to not stir Mary.

“Ok everyone here I have an edible brownie I picked up from a local dispensary in my town, I don’t remember the strain used but I do know it’s indica and it’s about 20 mg of THC now that’s normally enough for a person to vegetate on a couch for a good few hours so I’m only going to give a portion to Mary as I don’t want her to have a rough time of it.”

Chase takes the small brownie out of the bag and puts it on his desk cutting a small corner piece off and placing it in the chamber.

“A fun fact about fluffies, due to their chimera DNA structure they can eat a number of different food types that usually would be poisonous to the animals used to make them, making them amazing omnivores though most fluffies tend to be obligate herbivores sticking to plant based diets or kibble if they are domestic. Though some fluffies have been seen eating meat usually it’s other fluffies since there isn’t a way for a fluffy to kill anything that isn’t already brain dead to begin with. That all said chocolate is nothing to fret over for a fluffy.”

Chase sets up the cameras to the chamber and closes it with Mary inside letting her sleep a while longer before she wake up in the lit testing chamber.

“Wuh- Wewe am Mawy daddeh?! Am gud fwuffy nu wan sowwy box!”

The camera feed shows her looking around frantic, inside the chamber is a litter box, food and water bowls, some toys and in the middle a small brownie. Mary instinctively let out some scaredie-poopies. At this Chase’s voice comes through a speaker in the chamber.

“Mary it’s ok you’re safe, you’re not in the sorry box I promise. I even left you a really tasty snack on the floor there, so go ahead and eat it.”

Mary looked around confused as to where his voice was coming from, though she started to visibly calm down at hearing it, the mention of a treat washed away her fears entirely, allowing her to take notice of the brownie in front of her. She went up to it and gave it a test sniff, the last time she had something that was supposed to be tasty gave her explosive diarrhea and caused her friends immense pain, naturally she was apprehensive. Luckily the programming in her mind took over and she nibbled the brownie. The realization hit her that it was in fact very tasty, so she greedily scarfed down the rest of it.

“Dank yu su mush daddeh! Dis am bestest nummies eba! Su sweet dis am betta den eben skettis!”

“I’m glad you like it, now go ahead and play with the toys you have and I’ll talk to you in a minute.”

“Otay!”

The camera cuts away to Chase sitting at his desk ready to give another explanation.

“For those unfamiliar with how edibles work generally speaking for humans it can take up to about 30 minutes to an hour to start showing the effects. For a fluffy if I had to estimate I would say about 10 to 20 minutes should be enough time. While she plays with her toys I’m going to start setting up the other chambers to get the rest of our subjects ready.”

Chase gets up and walks off the camera cutting back to Mary playing with her toys, in elapsed time Mary can be seen playing with some blocks stacking them, knocking them down and stacking them again. After about 5 minutes of playing she gets thirsty and head to the food and water bowls and taking a few drinks before running around again. After another 5 minutes pass Mary can be seen sitting in the center of the room staring blankly at the wall. The elapsed time ends as Chase’s voice comes through the speakers in the enclosure.

“Mary is everything ok there?”

“Wh- Wha, wha wong daddeh Mawy feew funneh wike wots of tiwkews aww in Mawy weggies.”

“Nothings wrong sweetie, do you know why you were staring at the wall?”

“Uhh- Mawy nu know, Mawy nu can we-mem-ba.”

“Ok that’s fine Mary thank you for trying would you like some more toys?”

“Yuss daddeh dank yu!”

“Ok here you go.” Chase opens the enclosure and puts in some all natural toxic free paints and a little canvas.

“Mary I want you to make something humans call art. You’re gonna dip one of your hooves into those pretty colors and then place that hoof on that white thing ok. I’m sure you will make really pretty art.”

“Otay daddeh, Mawy wiww twy an make bestest pwettiest awt fow daddeh!”

Chance closes the door after getting the art supplies in and closes the door after Mary’s promise to him. Chase sits in his chair and looks at the camera.

“I decided a fun way to see how these substances affect fluffies in a way that can’t be easily documented is through art. Generally speaking most people on hallucinogenics often have creative outburst or if given the means to the end will make either beautiful or twisted works of art depending on how their trip is going. I want to see if the same applies to fluffies hence the finger or hoof painting. I also decided to give certain fluffies different color palettes to help adjust their mood as they make a drawing. Mary has been given very nice pastels to work with such as blue, pink, yellow, green. I’m hoping she has the most pleasant piece to come out of this.”

The camera cuts back to the enclosure, inside Mary inspects the paints sniffing them and being left in awe at the pastel colors. She sits in front of the canvas in visible thought trying to put together what art is and how she makes it, considering her feral background never allowed the time nor resources for such a hobby, she was probably digging deep into the human programming left in her artificial intelligence to figure out what to do. Her eyes continuously dart back and forth from the canvas to the paints. This takes up to 5 minutes before she gets up and walks over the paints.

She dips her left hoof in the green paint and retracts at the touch of cold wet paint. Yanking her hoof back however causes her to stumble backwards onto the canvas leaving green splotches where she was trying to balance herself.

At first there’s a noticeable unease in Mary assumingely from the thought of ruining the canvas, but that unease is placed with a sudden perplexed look upon her face. She starts running around the canvas getting more green around it. Once she seems satisfied with her work she heads over and dips her hoof in the pink paint and begins hopping to the canvas on three legs.

Mary tries to precisely place her hoof down in a pattern of circles randomly in the sea of green, once she runs out of pink to splotch down she hurriedly runs back to the paint and dips her hoof into the blue paint, she then repeats the process she used with the pink.

Time lapse begins showing a quickened version of Mary as she darts around the canvas and paints slowly building up a pastel explosion into the canvas. As ten minutes go by the elapsed time stops and Mary appears exhausted, she slowly crawls her way to the food and water and drinks up and start to eat. In between bites she calls out to Chase.

“Daddeh! Mawy am aww done wif awt! Its SU pretty, Mawy hope daddeh wuvs it wots!”

Chase opens the door to the enclosure and takes out the paints then the canvas as the camera cut back to his office.

“Wow thank you Mary this is wonderful you did an amazing job!”

Chase holds up to the camera the canvas covers in painted hoof marks. It looks awful by human standards it’s like abstract pastel vomit that has some resemblance of shape. Mary proudly from the open door exclaims.

“Dey am pwetty nummies, Mawy wubs pwetty nummies su mush sumtime Mawy nu wan num dem dey su pwetty bu dey taste su much bettah den gwassie nummies.”

“You don’t say we’ll thank you this is very beautiful. I’m going to put this away ok you just relax in there til I get you ok.” Chase walks over to her and closes the door and the camera cuts again.

Inside the enclosure Mary does mostly nothing she plays then she eats, then she shits, and the cycle repeats. After about 20 minutes of elapsed time Mary stops the cycle and begins to curl up falling asleep. At that sign Chase opens the door and pulls her out of the enclosure and the camera cuts to him taking her back to the garage with the other fluffies minus Laloo nowhere to be seen.

The camera feed cuts back to Chase sitting in his office Laloo asleep in his hand as he discusses Mary’s time high.

“So that went well I suppose aside from her terrible art by human standards I’d say she had a good time. I decided to give Mary THC cause we’ll she seemed to benefit the most from it. THC is prescribed as an anti anxiety medicine as well as pain reliever for those with joint and muscle pains. Mary having had some pain and rampant anxiety after her first few days her seemed the most needful of this wonderful drug, that coupled with the fact that she is by far one of the least traumatized in the herd made it even easier to choose her. With all that said I hope you take this as a sign to help your fluffy using THC or CBD at your discretion with pain relief and anxiety and as always thank you for watching in the next part we will be seeing the affects of Ketamine on Laloo here so stay tuned.

FUCKING HOLY SHIT THE BURNOUT!

This took way to long to do so I’ll probably put Fluffy Pharmacopeia on the shelf while I try and think of new things to do but hey what evs. Also any grammar issues that are here I’m to lazy to fix so I’m very sorry but I just want this out my drafts at this rate.

2 Likes