Fluffy Pharmacopeia Ep.3 Pt.3 Psychedelics and their Effect on Fluffies(Setup)by Eck

Chase hits record on his camera and begins his monologue.

“Hey guys! Welcome back to Fluffy Pharmacopeia where we discuss and test the effects of natural medicines on fluffies, on todays episode we explore the use of psychedelics, their benefits, effects and the proper dosage for a fluffy. Last episode we delved into the psychology of fluffies and the effects of names and incidents that cause stress. We even got to see two fluffy stress disorders, those being ‘derping’ where a fluffy goes into a regressed state returning to the mindset of a goal to varying degrees, the next was the ‘wan die’ loop where a fluffy goes into a catatonic state repeating the phrase ‘wan die’ til well they die either due to not eating or drinking or by an outside factor like a person.” Chase ruffles around with a box and pulls out a few random assortments and puts them on his desk, he then angles the camera down at them.

“In todays video we will be testing different psychoactive drugs on fluffies and seeing what the pros and cons are as well as to see the effects on the psyche of the fluffies under the affect of these substances. The substances here today were all procured legally and will be used solely for education so no need to worry about that, now to tell you what we will be testing with.” Chase pulls out note cards and places them in front of each drug on the desk to label them and who will receive them.

“First up we have Psilocybin Mushrooms commonly known as magic mushrooms. Psilocybin usually causes a very physical type of high, with added low level auditory and visual hallucinogenic effects, dependent on the dosage. The time of influence is about 8 hours with the peak lasting around 2-4 hours.” Chase flips over the card and on it are the words Psilocybin and Doron.

“Next up if you couldn’t tell from the way it looks is Cannabis! Cannabis or weed is a low level psychoactive substance but due to its mood calming effects as well as pain and stress relief it is perfect for medicinal use. The time of influence varies depending on strain and tolerance but it’s usually 6 hours total.” Chase flips over the card and it reads Cannabis and Mary.

“Alright next up is LSD a type of liquid psychedelic usually put on a piece of paper like the ones you see in movie and the like. LSD causes strong audio and visual hallucinations usually lasting for 6-8 hours while the whole experience last 12 hours.” Chase flips a card on it is LSD and Wimpus.

“The last drug we will be showing and testing is ketamine. It also goes by the name special K and is most commonly used as a horse tranquilizer in vets, however when given to humans in a certain dose range it can lead to dreamlike hallucinations. It’s even being used medically in some countries as an anesthetic and therapy device. When injected it is much safer though it can be dried and smoked as well, either way most highs are very visual and dream like almost like going into another world. The high usually last around 2 hours if injected and around an hour or less if smoked for today we will be injecting it hence the syringe.” Chase flips the card and on it is ketamine and Laloo.

Chase tilts the camera back facing him, he stands up and behind him are 4 medium sized boxes each with wires coming out of them plugged in somewhere out of view. Chase steps back in front of them and begins explaining there purpose.

“These here are isolation chambers for our brave fluffies. Each will be put into a box and be given different stimuli to see the affects it has on their trips and subsequent moods. Each box is fitted with speakers and microphones as well as a camera and a small screen, the tops have lights in them so the fluffies don’t think it’s a sorry box and the floor has some soft blankets for them to rest on, there is also plenty of food and water in each. As their trips progress through the come up, peak, and come down stages I’ll be adding in different noises or visuals to see how they react to each one. Some of the stimuli will be negative some will be positive depending on how the fluffy behaves. That being said the biggest thing to note when working with psychedelics is that the mood going into a trip is very important, for example if you take shrooms and are anxious going into it you will be paranoid and anxious throughout even leading to very bad trips, that in mind I’ll be trying to keep them at a neutral to positive mood before they start as I will be dosing them while they are in their chambers. Now that, that’s all out of the way why don’t we begin.”

The video cuts off as Chase walks off screen.

This is a small setup just wanted to get the ball rolling on this and to ask a favor what kind of stimuli should all them be subjected to. For those who need and update on each fluffy I’ll go in order.

Doron- poopie fluffy of herd lost his front legs defending Lily and chewing out the smarty after he raped her.

Mary- One of the mares of the herd no special friend, she got her hoof injured by toughie after he was blindly running in pain.

Wimpus- Smarty of the herd, rapist all around ass. Raped Sunflower before Chase adopted her and aborted the foals he gave her.

Laloo- Formerly the toughie of the herd. Was derped after eating a very painful batch of skettis, still has most of his cognitive function but now chirps and peeps when talking and assumes foal like mannerisms like sucking on his hoof.

Not mentioned but still here are:

Demeter- A dam about to give birth, special friend is unknown for narrative sakes I will say he’s dead. Not much time from her.

Sunflower- the fluffy Chase adopted and his star of the series though she is currently pregnant and not in this little arc.

Diver- a feral Chase adopted and Sunflower’s special friend.

That’s it Lily is dead so she doesn’t matter anymore.

I’m gonna start this one slow and not burn myself out again and after I’m finished offing this herd I’ll go back to doing more “medical” stuff and the “healthy” effects of random herbal things like caffeine and the like.

9 Likes

Guided meditation sounds for Doron would be neat, something to guide him through his trip safely

For Mary, if you want to be nice you can put on some non-babbeh related FluffTV, or if you’re wanting to be mean, put on some creepy/disturbing (to a fluffy) cartoons. Stuff like CatDog, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow and Chicken, etc

Lastly for Wimpus? Try to give him the worst trip of his life. Flashing lights, harsh music, that kind of thing. Especially stuff like black metal and I think fluffies would freak out trying to listen to glitchstep music

Don’t have any ideas for Laloo really. Maybe try to use the dreamlike state to make him regress even further back into acting like a foal?

I’m really liking your series! Its very interesting

1 Like

I love the idea for Doron he definitely deserves it. Mary I was thinking of giving her food and other high vibes like some chill music and letting her explore her space. Wimpus is absolutely getting his shit rocked I want him to go full psychotic break so heavy metal sounds pretty nice that or screaming, maybe even back room vibes to get him paranoid constantly. Laloo I don’t know if I want his trip to be therapeutic or traumatizing yet but he wasn’t exactly a good fluffy to begin with so I might tread the middle ground with him for now. Also thank you for liking the series it’s been a great way for me to learn how to write as other than when I was in school I haven’t had any experience, so it’s nice to see people enjoy it.

1 Like