Fluffy Pony crAIyons [BreakingFluff]

I was playing Diablo Immortal, and defending the vault was going slow, so I decided to try to teach craiyon how to make fluffy ponies.

The results were fever dreams.

Here’s some of he best, the worst, and honorable mentions in no particular order. Enjoy.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Damn.

Kill it with fire/10

1 Like

I was looking for a kill it with fire tag, or horror terror tag. But yeah, I rate this “Genocide plz” out of 10 on the kill it with fire scale.

3 Likes

These horrific abomination’s! They’re too weird to live, and too rare to die!

1 Like

Impressive learning curve there

1 Like

That’s alright, I dont need sleep anyway.

1 Like

This one here is my favorite.
Don’t forget your name after the title.

1 Like

It’s trial and error, with a bit of educated terms mixed in. The AI works better with furry than fluff for example, and if you say pony instead of baby horse it adds in a slight chance to toss some MLP dna into the mixture, hence the randomly pastel colored abominations.

I still have to figure out a more reliable way to get this AI to process stuff like eating spagetti or using a litterbox. If you just say spagetti it usually uses raw noddle images, but pasta seems to imply cooked dishes. Also if I ever get access to dall-e 2, the image quality and accuracy will be scary good by comparison. This is a casio wristwatch compared to dall-e 2’s smartphone level sophistication.

2 Likes

Fixed it, thanks.

Yeah, every so often searching the same thing over and over strikes gold. You just need it to draw from the right randomly selected google image for reference to get what you’re looking for. In that image’s case, about 3 decades of inbreeding.

1 Like

Well i’m not sleeping tonight…

1 Like

fucking lol

2 Likes

say ‘drawn in crayon’ at the end if you want it in crayon style. Or any style you want it in. Minecraft, hr gieger, dali, 3d ps1 graphics, it can render a lot of styles.

2 Likes

1 Like

This AI is the definition of cursed.

1 Like

Something about water flowing on human skin really screws it up.

1 Like

got a couple of neat ones here.

1 Like

Hey, that one kinda looks like something I’d draw xD

1 Like

That’s how skynet starts. Trying to replace fluffy pony artists.

2 Likes

craiyon_224901_Miniature_fluffy_pony_teacup_pig_hamster_neon_fur_domesticated_afraid_crying_big_tear~2
craiyon_225245_Miniature_fluffy_teacup_pig_hamster_dog_Lisa_frank_rainbow_fur_domesticated_afraid_cr~2
craiyon_225528_Miniature_fluffy_teacup_pony_dog_pig_Lisa_frank_rainbow_fur_domesticated_afraid_cryin~2
craiyon_225705_Miniature_fluffy_teacup_cow_dog_pig_Lisa_frank_rainbow_fur_domesticated_afraid_crying~2

My contribution across various attempts.

3 Likes