Fluffy pony drowns (on milkies). (by: artist-kun)

54 Likes

We’ve all been there fellas, am I right?

6 Likes

no. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Its like those lil kids crying or making tantrum of wanting something :man_facepalming:

This foal’s death by miwkie drowning is punishment for being a tantrum asshole.

4 Likes

That’s how babies let parents know they need milk though. Its their only way.

If he sees this as a tantrum he’s totally going to be tormenting his own kids.

4 Likes

I heard few real cases like that the father went on rage cause his baby never stop cryin. :fearful:

But on fluffy foals yeah it was instinct especially talkie chirpy ones bet the feeder was really off his limits these foals cryin non stop.

1 Like

Feels like you get a story like that a week.

I was reading one yesterday, dad got sick of the baby crying so he did some drug, can’t remember which, and collapsed onto the baby where it suffocated. He’s being charged with manslaughter for it or something.

It would be easy to just pick a news story a day to make Fluffy-fied. Even before the real body is cool.

In fact, lets see what happened today.

Samantha Josephson, a 21-year-old University of South Carolina senior from New Jersey, was murdered in 2019 after getting into a car believing it was her Uber ride home. Suffered ‘Heinous’ Acts, Prosecutor Says.
The prosecution also have a “knife-bladed tool” linked to Rowland that makes matching cuts to the ones found on Josephson, who was “stabbed multiple times, throughout her feet, throughout her torso, throughout her face, her neck, her hands,” according to Gipson.
“Ladies and gentlemen I want you to hear this number again, and that is zero,” Goode said. “That’s the amount of DNA on Samantha Josephson’s body that matches Nathaniel Rowland. Zero. It’s not on her clothing, it’s not under her ripped and town finger nails, it’s not on her ankles.” Goode also claimed that investigators found DNA belonging to “multiple someones” instead.

There you have it. Fluffy is given to an Abuser instead of the friend of its owner. Takes a hobby knife and puts holes everywhere. Because a bunch of people handled the Fluffy that day, the Abuser gets off scot-free.

3 Likes

A good punishment por the foals who always want milkies in an annoying way

Lol rip

If the mummah took care of it, she would have called it a poopie munstah babbeh
(I think)

1 Like