Fluffy pony OC trixie (ai generated ) (Fluffylover)

Messed around with Bing AI to try to make a Fluffy OC. It gave me this girl here and kinda reminded me of trixie from MLP minus the horn and she has wings. Just wanted to post her here since she turned out nice and now i might be able to do some stories with my OCs proper since i can make references for them now

25 Likes

She looks like she has 5 legs tbh, Other than that tho the ai did really well! I like the colors a lot.

1 Like

honestly i kinda can see it. some of my others turned out better though i gotta name them before they get to come here

1 Like

Cute and love the soft color

1 Like

Have they fixed the whole “AI not knowing how many fingers a hand is supposed to have” problem yet?

2 Likes

Some of the other ai company did “a little” bit…still getting errors from what Im seeing still. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some have I think??? Not sure, but ai usually tends to do better with the simple appendages of animals than complex primate hands

1 Like

If hands were easier to draw, you wouldn’t be able to draw with them.

1 Like

thank you ^^

1 Like

I may not like this but at least you wrote it was AI stuff in the title instead of trying to pretend it’s your art. Thank you for that.

('m not sure it’s an OC of you’re just copying Trixie from My Little Pony though. The O is supposed to stand for original.)

you are welcome. i know people who do that and i don’t wanna do that and pretend its mine. She is an OC its just kinda following the trend of fluffy owners naming their fluffies after the ponies they look like in MLP .

a little too good. Other than that random skin balloon on her chest, its basically perfectq

might make it that she was a failed trixie since she dosen’t have a unicorn horn and the growth.

If there’s one thing I hate about AI art, it’s people pretending they made it themselves by not identifying it as AI art. A lot of other people seem to feel the same way. We really, really need an AI tag on here.

1 Like

i agree it would be nice to have a tag like this. i was hesistant to even upload this here but i want to have some of my characters join this site but sadly im very poor and not able to draw well. so ai is kind of my only way to showcase any of my ideas remotely