Fluffy Pony: The Raven's Flock (TigerMcFluffy)

This is an introduction art of these characters for my FIRST fluffy story!
I’ll be getting into making the comic as soon as I can, so stay tuned!

Wolf: The daddeh of the herd and a toughie fluffy stallion, Wolf looks after and provides for his special friend and his foals, going out in the wild to find nummies and has good experience in defending himself against prey, has scars due to survival and his wolf like fur helps him blend in with the forest. He takes care and gives a lot of attention to Raven, because she reminds him of someone in his last herd who cared about him.

Candy: The mummah of the herd and a runaway domestic fluffy mare, she takes care of ALL the foals by nursing, cleaning them, and protecting them while the Wolf goes out to find nummies. However, she does not like her first born foal, Raven, for being a “ugly colored, monster babbeh”. Wolf always has to remind Candy to care for Raven, as he loves ALL of his foals. Wolf never lets her come because her bright colors might attract prey, and she isn’t strong enough to defend herself.

Bluford: Candy’s bestest babbeh, he is the third foal of the herd who was spoiled by his mummah, being fat and bloated from her constantly nursing him, and given a lot more attention for being " blue and beautiful." Wolf sometimes has to make Bluford not to have anymore milk, due to Bluford being slow and heavy. Unfortunately Bluford took after his mother, and even bullies Raven to impress his mummah, there is also a high chance that he could be a smarty.

Tundra: Second foal of the herd who is also a toughie, Tundra strives to protect his mummah and siblings like his Daddeh. Wolf would bring Tundra along so he can teach him how to survive, and learn defense along with his sister, Raven. He and Raven care a lot about each other, they would even stay behind to watch the herd, but he doesn’t get along with Bluford as he would always discipline him for picking on Raven or throwing a fit over the little things.

Pennifer: The energenic and youngest foal of the herd, Pennifer loves to explore and run off to play, she is very friendly but too naive to everyone and her she meets, which often gets her in trouble. Wolf used to let her come along but due to Pennifer running off and almost getting hurt, he makes her stay behind with Candy and Bluford. Pennifer would even wag her tail, and behave like a domestic dog.

Raven: The first born dark colored foal and Wolf’s bestest babbeh, she is very protective of the herd and very intelligent as she always observes and figures out situations. Raven is given a lot of love and attention by Wolf since Candy never liked her for her “ugly colors and being a monster babbeh”. Even though Candy doesn’t like Raven, she still cares about her mummah, as she would go with her daddeh, and bring back nummies regardless.

43 Likes

Very nice art. Wolf has clearly been through some rough times.

1 Like

We’ve struck bismuth

2 Likes

Welcome. For future reference, put your name in the title of your posts (I’ve done it for you on this one)

2 Likes

Bluford deserves ending up as dog food.

4 Likes

Thank you VERY much, I’ll be sure to remember that next time! :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes! New blood in this community is always welcome!

2 Likes

<3

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Oh yes, You’ll have to wait and see! :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Yooooooooo cant wait fr

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

You sure know how to make a awesome first impression.
Welcome to the community, i hope that you will enjoy your stay!

2 Likes

Great first post! You are a talented artist. :martini:

This is a perfect example of how one can have fluffies that resemble horses without ripping off MLP. Excellent job. Let this be a lesson to the rest of you silly billies. :f_martini:

1 Like

A runaway and a BMS holder?

Ah, I hate Candy already.

I do like wolfs design quite a bit.

(post deleted by author)

Guess I’ll agree to disagree by saying one person’s good fluffies is another person’s mlp donut steel OCs but I do appreciate your positivity

3 Likes

Yeah. Maybe one day I’ll get to draw more of my super original totally not MLP oc, Twinklenuts

2 Likes

Now Wolf is a fluffy I’d be proud to have