Fluffy primrose says hi! (Greenpancake)

Hiya! I was really touched by how positive everyone was about the art I posted yesterday, and I was inspired to create more. Thanks everyone for being so nice and helpful! Anyway, here’s an original fluffy character that might show up in my often in my stuff, primrose. Hope you like her! :heart:

58 Likes

Wow. She is. Really showin’ off the goods. At least a human protected the world from such a sight.

5 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Fully deserved, that thing is disgusting.

8 Likes

That boot was doing a world a service.

That grotesque display will never again be seen by innocent eyes.

All in all, love this and your artstyle!

6 Likes

Put that nasty cooter away lil nigga
Dig your style, by the way

7 Likes

Maybe she will show up again, I have a lot planned for primrose ;).

Also thanks! I’m really humbled by how nice everyone has/is being :slight_smile:

4 Likes

don’t worry comrade, here all the hatred and suffering is exclusively towards the fluffies.

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed this place is actually one of the nicest communities I’ve seen, so much encouragement, constructive advice, and camaraderie, it’s like the opposite of Twitter. (Which is literally hell on earth lol)

3 Likes

And bye.

If you think of this community as a rage room, it makes sense. Having a controlled space to express your anger on fictional cute, but infuriating, creatures does help with the vibes here.

Historically there has been some bad eggs on here, but they dont last long. So hope you enjoy the weird and wonderful :slight_smile:

Heck, i came back from Hiatus because i missed these ugly freaks and the community itself.

7 Likes

Vag….out in the open just like that huh?

2 Likes

That do how it be

2 Likes

Yes, this is how one ought to react to sexualised fluffies :face_with_monocle:
Intent is in such a case an irrelevance.

4 Likes

There are more then one way to " mess up a bio toy"

Also smash

3 Likes

Tf u mean smash :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like