Fluffy races 2.0 (fluffybooru id: 10629) (by: artist-kun)

10629 - abuse artist_artist-kun fluffy-race foals questionable racing shit sport_of_kingss sports

82 Likes

Good ol’ Artist-kun.

Thanks again @Mr_Owl. Throwing good stuff onto FC like simps throw money at egirls uwu

9 Likes

You know what’s funny? If these mares didn’t beg and stayed silent, it would be easier to run. But of course they will never realise that.

8 Likes

WADDLING INTENSIFIES

10 Likes

I’d like to know what a fluffy’s top speed is

5 Likes

Probably about 7 kph.

9 if they really want to haul ass like if their best foal is in danger.

6 Likes

That is one way to get them to move

6 Likes

I love the motion blur xD mostly because fluffies are f♥cking slow

3 Likes

A fake plate of spaghetti with scent also works but something personal about this. :slight_smile:

Good way to burn those fats :joy:

1 Like

On their feet? Or fired from a pneumatic cannon?

2 Likes

The use of babbehs as the “rabbit” is a nice touch!

2 Likes

Thoughts on prizes for the “winner”

1st place - Get to keep babbeh and a plate of skettis
2nd place - Get to keep babbeh and an oatmeal cookie
3rd place - Get to keep babbeh
Everyone else - Must choose whether they lose babbeh or leggies. Whatever they decide is ignored. Instead we flip a coin. Heads we harvest babbeh. Tails we harvest leggies. In both cases the harvest is made with a quick blow of the sorry machete. All the losers are forced to watch the harvest; any expression of saddies means the sorry cattle prod. Babbehs and leggies are made into foalwurst and legwurst for the post-race BBQ.

3 Likes

If you run long enough you get delicious meat skettis as a prize. Your babbehs are just dying to see you succeed.

AND THERE RUNNING IN THE RACE

1 Like

Fluffy racing is a very lucrative business.

(so I’ve been told, I mean…)

2 Likes

This is hilarious! I didn’t even pay attention to the speed blur until @Moesius reminded me of how slow the fluffies actually are. :rofl:

2 Likes

gotta go fast !! ♪

2 Likes

That’s so cruel, they’re so pathetic, I love it :heart_eyes: