Fluffy Runner [by Jberg360]

Neat

1 Like

I misunderstood this conversation, sorry about that.

1 Like

…I hate that this made me root for the little shits. But Blueball and…what was its name even, whispering or something? I don’t do fluffy speak very well. They’re chill.

Helmet fellow and the three that knocked off bosco are hard not to root for to some degree. This is a solid 10/10. Blueball and helmet dude are surprisingly selfless except for the whining blueball got up to which is honestly fair enough, poor dude makes it out he’s gonna have nightmares for the test of his life.

And smarties just have a special place in hell. Any fluffy that knocks off a smarty is alright in my book. Especially a smarty with the whole Johnny bravo hair thing going on. Radiates douche like a nuclear powerplant.

Edit: I mixed bosco with…uh…bancho? Whoops. My bad I’m horrible with names and there are so many of them here lol.

2 Likes

Helmet fellow’s name is Quesasda.

I have been rooting for Bosco and Blueball personally and now that jberg is back i hope they finish fluffy runner.
And at least those two get out alive.
If quite mentally scarred.

3 Likes

Wow, that was intense

2 Likes

Three images have been added to the story based on the time when they were uploaded to the booru. The images you are talking about have the Fluffybooru ids of 20378, 20508 and 20876. Further information about the fluffies submitted by other artists for fluffy runner will be placed in its own entry, as its both a character introduce piece and a collabration amongst many other artists.

1 Like

I really wish that Whisperwind had made it. I mean, she and Blueball had literally just gotten together, then SHUNK.

2 Likes

You and me both. Then again I also liked Wingspan because he was Waggytail’s submission. Bubbles death also bugged me, but at least Bancho paid for what he did.

3 Likes

True, very true. And what the poopies happened to Quesada up to this point?!? Must be quite a story if his helmet’s so messed up!

1 Like

I think there is a certain mystery to Quesada’s character. Jberg drew him quite a lot, but outside of Runner. Quesada’s character feels very much like a survivor to me, and one that wouldn’t go down easily. Also, and looking at the cliffhanger for Fluffy Runner, it really is anyone’s guess who’d be the survivor. The story had been told mostly from Blue’s perspective but as anyone can tell you, nothing’s certain.

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks for your diligence! The community submitted ponies that were then interpreted into Jberg’s style really is one of my favorite aspects of this.

will this ever be continued?

@MightyMorphinFluffy It is up to @jberg360 . Recently, he mentioned that he was going to post the storyboard sketches for the planned finalle but whether he finishes them or not is his decision.

3 Likes

Thank you. I was just really curious because I really love this and was confused/dissapointed that it wasn’t finished but like you said the choice is up to jberg. If whatever he chooses to do makes him/her (don’t want to assume genders because the internet is dumb about some things) happy then I’m glad he’s doing what HE/SHE wants to do instead of doing what the READERS want jberg to do

I’ts a superb comic and brutal even by fluffy standards. @jberg360 you did a magnificent work here.

Haha well that was a few good short stories.

Does this mean that we’re finally going to get the last parts of the comic?! Also wasn’t there some pages that showed how crusader survived?

Still trying to figure out the website best practices.

If I add a new issue, would I tack it onto the bottom of this post or create a new one?
Where does it go if it is a related post image (Quesada on a side mission)
Where does my own fan art of the series go? (Quesada and Bubbles)

2 Likes

If I may make a suggestion, I say follow what Mutagen did. Postfluff as it originally was kept in its original form, but he created new “topics” for the newer pages to Postfluff, starting from here.

I feel it depends on hold old the art is. Fanart art, side art of Fluffy Runner could work as a compilation, or it can be individual. It sort of depends also on whether you want people to have attention to a single picture, or to a collection of pictures. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

1 Like

I appreciate the help, thank you!

2 Likes