Fluffy sexual dimorphism (fluffernuttersandwich)

I think it would be funny if fluffies had sexual dimorphism but specifically and only in the form of the girl ones having eyelashes, like cartoon characters. discuss

2 Likes

They do have dimorphism via the crotch tits

6 Likes

Honestly I agree. My headcanon revolves around the main concept that these aren’t naturally evolving lifeforms, they’re bio-engineered products from a corporation, so they aren’t made how they are by random chance, it’s by intentional design instead.

Therefore, yeah, it makes a ton of sense that they’d make ‘girl fluffies’ with pink fluff and big eyelashes and package them with names like ‘daisy’ and ‘princess’ and ‘jewel’. Whereas ‘boy fluffies’ would be blue, maybe a little bigger, and named things like ‘brick’ and ‘tough guy’ and ‘chad’.

5 Likes

This would make sense. I’ll probably do this once I finally get my fluffy drawing style down.

In my headcanon, crotchtits work like actual horses’ udders and aren’t that noticeable when a mare isn’t nursing; and fluffy penises are sheathed like real horse stallions’ are too, so they aren’t super noticeable either.

Those are usually only noticeable when full of milk, though (at least in most headcanons).

don’t tell me what to do

2 Likes

Fluffies as products needs to be a thing again.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve been writing up a very long, very detailed headcanon thing to post sometime, and that’s the idea it all revolves around: they are PRODUCTS, designed in laboratories to be appealing to children to buy. Every aspect from them, from the ground up, was specifically and insidiously designed to prey upon children’s ‘I want that toy’ urges.

3 Likes

and ‘chad’

Anyone else picture a GigaChad fluffy? Or just me?

1 Like

I’ve given female fluffies eyelashes before

She’s a girl cuz she had a bow in her hair

2 Likes

For mine, mares have this dewflap like fluff to keep babies warm.

Well how about you draw it

The old joke was that the eyelashes were how you tell a mare from a stallion…
Things come and go in cycles.