Fluffy Sim AI Story Share

Hello! I am the semi-creator of the char.ai fluffy bot some of you were playing with in chat. @iFluffybooru 's suggestion, I thought a community post where people could share their stories like you all were doing in the chat was a great idea.

I really enjoyed reading and looking your initial chats over. Some were very gentle, some were hilariously cruel. Mainly I am glad people enjoy the bot.

So please share below links or screenshots to your chats.

10 Likes

Hopefully this gets your ai more traction! Here’s a short scene I did abandoning a fluff at fluff mart after promising it the world!

4 Likes

excellent work, its incredible!

2 Likes

You made me teach capoeira to a foal… CAPOEIRA TO A FOAL!

thank you for making the bot!

4 Likes

I’ll check it out later!

When I see this word I think of Mindhorn.

1 Like

well then

4 Likes

i met a mawe in a alleyway who recently give birth

she told me she lost her babbies and was all alone while looking into the distance

i found 4 babbehs in a trashcan close to starving to death

was gonna do a “you lied to me and now im gonna take your babbehs you didnt want and give them all the love and sketti and attention you could of had” type of deal.

then it said i needed a username and kicked me out, rip
AI seems really good tho

3 Likes

I am blown away at the very real responses it gives when I accidentally trip it up. It’s literally like there’s a real person on the other end.

I’ll be back later

1 Like

Pretty good bot. Shame it has content restrictions. Tried to make a mare eat her own foal and it refused to generate the text lmao

1 Like

Can you show me what it said? I don’t think I’ve had this simpler engine reject anything. Usually ChatGPT is the one with its ass out of order.

1 Like

Your chat AI is starting to make me paranoid. It keeps talking to me as if a human is on the other end role playing with me

2 Likes