Fluffy sim pt.11 (swiftbitches)

Maple tears up and sniffles at your ask, quickly promising to ask her daddy if you can live with them.

37 Likes

This isn’t an action or anything but are we a stinky fuckheaded piece of moldy banana peel after running around all day?

Maybe ask for a quick grooming session and maybe jizz in our fluffy pants from female contact

3 Likes

Thank Maple with a hug, then start looking around for a gift. Something of small value to give to Maple’s owners as a thank you should they allow us to stay.

12 Likes

Seconded

6 Likes

Look around the playground for a babbeh to kidnap. Everyone loves babbehs, right? So clearly her daddeh would be overjoyed to get one

3 Likes

You are a feral so you do probably smell sorta stinky lol

3 Likes

Budding potential friendship/romance in the future. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THOSE SAD EYES OMG

I like @BFM101’s idea. Admittedly, I think the best thing is to be quiet and humble. Anything we find is likely already the human’s anyhow.

4 Likes

Find flowers and roll in them to smell pretty! Then find more flowers and bring them to Maple. She’s the bestest sweetheart

1 Like

If fluffies can actually be as cute as that first frame then I now understand why people actually keep fluffies.

1 Like

Nu smeww pwetty!!

If we hug Maple she’ll be stinky too. Fast track to getting a sorry-stick.

Yeah let’s hug Maple!!

2 Likes

I have a feeling that the wholesomeness will not last. Maybe daddeh doesn’t like ferals…

4 Likes

…Did Gingers pic in panel one change? @anon3053411

I feel like I could clearly place the face/muzzel closer to when it came out but now I cant. . . Maybe im experiencing mandella.

1 Like

Nah, you’re just crazy lol

1 Like

Given we could’ve had bad special huggies with Brute earlier on? Non-wholesome outcomes are always lurking. I’m trying to aim for a happy ending, but at worst? I want the @Foxhoarder ending where if something awful happens then at least we didn’t deserve it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes