Fluffy sim pt.12 (swiftbitches)

As you squeeze through the little door and enter the bright room the sight of fluffies and food and toys make your jaw drop. You have no clue what to do first!

31 Likes

I have a bad feeling about this…

2 Likes

Daycare probability increasing. :slight_smile:

Eat with your friend since they invited you. Make sure they get their fill though before filling up yourself though since you assume it’s theirs.

Ask maple to tell you about the other various fluffies she knows.

9 Likes

I still vote do the sex.

4 Likes

oi, you not remeba?

1 Like

Where the fuck did Brute go?

In my quest to bust a fat nut, I forgot that his terrible ass was involved, which makes everything else up to this point a lot more sinister!

I vote bust a scaredy nut inside Maple!

2 Likes

You’ll see Brute soon

2 Likes

A nut is a nut even if he rapes us

2 Likes

If a fat nut will be busted, it will be Brute’s and somewhere inside of us. 95% chance.

I vote for eating just enough to take away the tummy hurties, being on the best behavior, using a litterbox if need be. I don’t know if its a daycare, a farm, whatever. But given a fluffy lives a hair away from being killed in the newest Mortal Kombat fatality fashion? Best be polite!

6 Likes

Fluffality

4 Likes

Ya know, that’d be a pretty good art challenge or series of prompts. One MK character per day, choose any of their fatalities, and draw it being done on a fluffy. It doesn’t have to be the character: could be a fluffy version of them.

(humans are hard to draw)

Hmrm… or just any fighting game character and a super move.

1 Like

I’m doing this with robots instead of fighting game characters!

2 Likes

MK has a tradition of bots/borgs. Why not both? Johnny Cage Bot!

2 Likes

Maybe next time!

2 Likes

you don’t remeba. for that you shall die

1 Like

I vote we use the litter box to prove that we’re good fluffys and not a threat to those around us

3 Likes

take over this feeding station in the name of the sontaran empire

1 Like