Fluffy sim pt.6 (swiftbitches)

You approach the brown wingy friend and notice the horn on her head! It’s… It’s not like you’ve never seen an alicorn but…what should you do?

Previous

29 Likes

Compliment the alicorn on it’s pretty wings and horn. How lucky it is to have both.

thinking to self “do not say munstah, do not say munstah, do not say munstah…”

11 Likes

ooc - Im curious what’s going on between the wing and the back leg… Are they wounded? Giving birth? Deformed tit squished weirdly against the ground?

Introduce self as it’s polite.
Compliment their mane.
Ask for their name.

7 Likes

I think it is just skin discoloration on and around the crotch-tits. That’s my guess anyways.

5 Likes

“Hewwo, youw bewy cute munsta, fwuffy mean munsta, fwuffy mean winged munsta, sowwy, fwuffy mean munsta, fwuffy mean howned munsta, fwuffy mean-”

7 Likes

…this…this has me dying

5 Likes

Mare stands up with smiling face like Brute.

“Am it weiwd fwuffy wan’ hew to buwwy fwuffy?”

Alicorn: “'ou said what ‘ou wewe thinkin’ didnt 'ou…”

2 Likes

Whatever you do

don’t scream munstah

1 Like

Choose your ending ?
…ominous.

3 Likes

I reiterate: bust a fat nut in her

4 Likes

Say hello! Say name! Ask if they want to play, and what would they like to play. Play nicely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Say hi and be polite.

3 Likes

Lay down and accept your fate as you wait for her to eat you while being extremely dramatic about it like: ‘why me,’ ‘game over man, game over,’ or ‘goodbye cruel world.’

4 Likes

Don’t show fear. Momma told you these munstah eat fear. And fluffy flesh, maybe. You were a talkie baby when she told you. Greet her, complent her pretty mane then ask where to make good poopies before you have an accident.

2 Likes

She’s got a light colored belly and her udder has some dark spots due to her being multi colored, sort of like what you see on the belly of a multi colored dog

4 Likes

I would like to poke the fluffy with a fork.

3 Likes

Compliment her! She is beautiful
Then start stuttering when she (maybe) compliments back

1 Like

Poke with peepee fork

1 Like