Fluffy slimes by swiftbitches

Fluffy slimes are a rare breed of fluffy that are essentially just slimes in the shape of a fluffy. They have a thin, skin like membrane that covers them and can easily allow objects to pass through to their acidic insides.

They are surprisingly well spoken for a fluffy but still speak in a baby voice, preferring to only speak when spoken too or when they need to. Slimes should also be kept away from others of their species as there is no way to neuter or spay them and while they may listen to commands for a time, they are just fluffies and will eventually give into the want for babies.

39 Likes

oh boi can they morhop into fun shapes cause i wanna bunce one

3 Likes

I still think they look like cute little candies :cupid: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

You can change their shape a little but you have to be somewhat delicate and bouncing, well it’s like bouncing a talking water balloon. They can’t feel pain either so you can squeeze and throw them as much as you want. Just make sure they don’t dry out, they’ll always repair themselves as long as they have enough water.

3 Likes

okay, can i use this idea cause it the bomb

4 Likes

Yeah sure!

2 Likes

There’s an idea for one of these things raping a regular fluffy, Monster Girl Encyclopedia style, but I ain’t gonna touch that shit. That’s one idea I ain’t gonna use in my stories.

2 Likes

Yet another fluffy I’d die to have in my collection. Especially a pink one, it’d be hell forcing myself not to hug tf outta them with love.

3 Likes

If they fluffies can’t comprehend alicorns I can’t imagine how they’d react to a slime lol

7 Likes

grabs a bunch and chucks them into the ocean this will be your new home

4 Likes

Same here! I’d just squeeze them till they exploded death juices all over me then die

2 Likes

i have the feeling they would try to make babies with it

2 Likes

:fearful: oh no

4 Likes

They all merge and become fluffy godzilla

4 Likes

no
this seems more acutare

5 Likes

They might thing they’re stuffy or enfy toys that just happen to look like them. With how quiet they are and the fact they absorb most their food through their skin would work

3 Likes

That does seem more accurate, the fluffy blob

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’ll die happy

2 Likes

I don’t think the fluffy will die happy though lol.

3 Likes

now that is something i wanna see it tries to hug everyone but ends up eating them

3 Likes