Fluffy Snacks & Sweets: Dan Draws Pocky (father_dan_the_man)

When I asked for foreign candy I did get suggested Pocky quite an awful lot so I figured I should go ahead. Plus I’m definitely going to do more of these so there will be plenty of chances for you to suggest a favorite candy of your own!

15 Likes

Cweamy

1 Like

My favorite candy is Reese’s cups

2 Likes

Oooh! I could make them fluffy shaped. I like this idea. Thank you.

1 Like

No problem, I’d like to see art of them as well, so we both win

1 Like

Gummi-Fluffs

1 Like

My kiddos now take gummy vitamins actually and this just gave me a great idea Karn thank you. Fluffy branded kids medication.

1 Like

I like that a lot

I laughed because I remembered a candy that got me banned from another forum. xD

Let me know if you’re accepting suggestions cause ill totally pm it

Might need to add the ‘controversial’ tag if you use the old timey name though.

1 Like

With your style,I bet you could do a good take on those Hello Panda creamy biscuit treats. This is very cute,I love the spots and eyes.

1 Like

Had to Google the panda thing and those look so yummy why must we have lame sweats in America. But the bag design is also super cute!

2 Likes

I think I actually might know what you’re referring to. So go ahead and send away!

1 Like

I live in the USA and they have them at my local Walmart (I live in Georgia). Also,if you have a 5below or a Food City near you,they sell them there,as well. But I gotta be honest,they’re kind of a dry cream on the inside,more like off named brand frosting than the delicious creamy core they advertise,haha.

1 Like

Lol. I live in Ohio so maybe we do have them but I’m such a hermit. I’m gonna have to keep an eye out now.

1 Like

If you have the choice between chocolate and strawberry, definitely go with strawberry :slight_smile: Give em a whirl if you see them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Screenshot_20220728-062356

1 Like

:clown_face: so handsome.

Dutch, baby.

1 Like