fluffy snoo [by fwaffynuteww]

31 Likes

And the sub is kind compared to other parts of Reddit.

10 Likes

True.

4 Likes

The spontaneous “role play” is very adolescent.
And those self destructive obsessives who seem to think they are higher functioning and trying to school you on “The Way”.

~post gray area content that doesn’t break their rules~
“That is wrong and makes me uncomfortable”
Note the [NSFW] tag.
“Hey, that almost breaks the rules.”
It is art meant to be controversial.
“That almost breaks the rules!”
I fully know and understand that. Ref: Almost.
“THAT ALMOST BREAKS THE RULES!!”
If you are personally upset you can report my post, and I will leave permanently.

9 Likes

There is no ‘way’, the only way is decided by the moderators. On many sites, cough Reddit cough Discord cough the moderators will typically act the same way. Please note I didn’t speccify the website fluffy community where we currently have civil discussion so the mods are pretty chill.

6 Likes

I am experienced in dealing with both middle management fiefdoms and internet moderation (wetfluff lulz). Both eventually narcissicide with various amounts of devastation behind them. If it becomes forcibly unpleasant I leave, I’m just here to get my kicks on route 666.

7 Likes

I didnt see the tags and was about to go “aww baby!!” Then got moderately sad that the snoo was killed. That being said I’d take a plushie version to add to my ever growing collection of plushies

3 Likes

Yeah reddits pretty aweful. Seems to be just a bunch of “big brains” all circle jerking eachother and banning anyone who descent to keep their echo chambers pure. At best it’s cringe at worst it’s testament to the death of discourse.

2 Likes

The first mistake this community made was assuming anything good could ever come from Reddit.

4 Likes

You encapsulated the Reddit expirance perfectly.

1 Like