Fluffy snuff films (a reborn in metal sneak peak) by Shadowstein

59 Likes

i realize how long its taking to get the next page out in my comic, so i’m releasing this sneak peak of two of the three fluffy snuff films Demento is relinquishing to pay for Lazarus’s birthday gift.

7 Likes

I personally prefer Return to Asswhich / Asswhich 2: Gas chamber boogaloo to the original.

But i’ll admit the original definetly instilled the spirit for the franchise for the last 14 sequels.

3 Likes

3 Likes

the original is highly collectible, it was produced back when Stake Productions was still being operated out of a garage.

2 Likes

Ah yes who could forget the classic Assschwitz five; the shartening. with 3d ass splatter.

3 Likes

Im just sad i’ve never been able to watch my original since I kept it in the shrink wrap for collectability sake. ;_;
I’ve watched my friends second hand reprint copy though ; but I always wonder if anything was different or edited out/in…

The cover art case that looks like an outhouse was a nice touch.

My friend nearly poked his eye out trying to swat that turd that comes right at you during the fluffy perspective turd-log scene.

~sighs~ Those were better days.

The best thing to come out in the last two years was that sorority slasher spoof, couldn’t even commit the name to memory cause the mares were in bras.

Eh I was more partial to Asschwitz 4: The Beast of Buttkanou

3 Likes

Hilarious!

Cannibal Fluffycaust please?

Best part of fluffy road was definitely when Max shoved his shotgun up the smarties ass and used it as a makeshift silencer.

It’s always fun when the community creates a buttload of lore in the comments.

3 Likes

I absolutely love the facial expressions on the Fluffies on the lest poster haha.

“Fart Nazis of Asschwitz”

I’m fuckin dead

2 Likes