FLUFFY STORE by FoalOut4

FLUFFY STORE by FoalOut4

“I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere”, Thomas says as he bikes down the wrong alleyway in the city near dusk. Nothing but trash and graffiti line the alley as he bikes through.

He hears the faint sounds of peeping and muffled fluffy voices as he passes by some of the trash piles. He pays them no mind. Finally, he reaches the end of the alleyway, a dead end.

But not your typical dead end of an alleyway. There’s a strange looking STORE set up, made from cardboard and assorted junk, which reads (in crude crayon), “FWUFFY STOWE! PAY FOW ITEMS WIF SKETTIES!”

A smiling fluffy, a blue pegasus stallion, is seated behind the counter, with his two front hooves placed on top in anticipation for a new customer.

Three peeping foals of different colors are squirming around the cardboard store area, with their mother, a pink earthie mare, in the corner smiling and cooing at them.

The blue fluffy looks up at Thomas and speaks, “Hewwo nice mistah! Fwuffy haf nice items fow ou! Pay wif sketties!”

“O-okay…” says a startled and intrigued Thomas, looking at what the fluffies have laid out on the counter for sale.

The blue fluffy points to a pile of cash on the left part of the counter. It contains assorted ones, fives, two tens, and a twenty! Clearly dropped by humans on the streets. “Dis am cowst one can ob sketties!”

The blue fluffy points to a discarded newer model smart phone in the center part of the counter, looks a little dirty but should still work. “Dis am cowst two can ob sketties!”

The blue fluffy points to a discarded laptop on the right part of the counter, a little damaged but should be functional. “Dis am cowst twee can ob sketties!”

Thomas thinks to himself for a moment. “Hmmm, I’ll take all three, little one! I’ll be back shortly with some spaghetti!”

“Otay!” says the smiling blue fluffy. His mate claps her hooves together and smiles, while their foals peep and chirp.

Thomas rides back out of the alleyway, eventually finding his way back to his local fluffy shelter, where he works during the day. Going inside, he goes to the area where they stock Chef Boyardee brand Spaghetti cans, and purchases six cans.

After a short bike ride, he returns to the fluffies in the alleyway. They perk up upon seeing him. “Nice mistah back!”

“I got your spaghetti cans for the items!” Thomas says.

As he takes each spaghetti can out of his satchel and lays them on the store counter one by one, the fluffies eyes get bigger and bigger, and their mouths start watering.

Thomas then takes each of the three items for sale and places them into his now empty satchel.

“A faiw twade!” says the blue fluffy, patting his hooves together in excitement.

“Mummah wiww now make bestest miwkies fow babbehs!” says the pink fluffy, as her three foals squirm around and peep in her fluff.

“You know …” says Thomas, contemplating.

“I work at a local fluffy shelter, I think I can set you up there, let you open up your little store for customers. You can sell some of the items in the store. Don’t worry, we’ll still pay you in spaghetti. And, in the evenings, after my shift, you can come home with me in my apartment!”

The fluffies look at each other, and then at Thomas.

“NYU DADDEH?!” They exclaim.

“Sure! I’ll be your new daddy!” says Thomas, smiling.

In the weeks that follow, the local fluffy shelter sees a 70% increase in customer sales, due to the unique nature of the fluffy pair who are selling store items at their own unique counter in front of the fluffy pens.

They now have a better made wooden counter with a properly spelled “FLUFFY STORE” written across it, with actual cash costs for each item (which are the most popular selling items in the store).

Customers give them the money, and take the item in question, and for every $5 they make, the shelter gives them one can of Spaghetti as a treat.

In the evenings, Thomas has a saferoom for them set up at his home.

The two parent fluffies have recently set up another cardboard store in their saferoom, to teach their three foals, who are now talking, the trade.

-THE END-

40 Likes

Well, this is unexpected

5 Likes

You never fail to entertain and bewilder.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie. Thought this was gonna end with the human leaving and the fluffies realizing ‘how fwuffies gunna open dah cans?’

5 Likes

You son of a bitch, I’m in.

1 Like

That was ADORABLE! I love it when fluffies do simple yet surprisingly smart things like this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This was amusing ill draw it up

2 Likes

So cute,I love it. Nice to see some sweet hugbox and weirdbox. Good job!

1 Like

Damn that was just straight up adorable.

Please tell me Thomas trained the shopkeeper to ask every customer “Wha awe yu buyin?”

3 Likes

So cute