Fluffy torture methods for your neighbor's fluffy[FluffyStalker]

So, here you are, you’ve snatched a feral fluffy from the streets, found one on your yard shitting on your pretty flowers and eating your dog, or just took the neighbor’s fluffy, what to do with it now?

Well, if you snatched your neighbor’s beloved ped then you want it to go back to suffer by its owners side, there are plenty of options.

First you want to sleep the fluffy one way or another, choke it unconscious risk of getting shat on or if for some reason you have chloroform around then use it, why not just hold it still with restraints and tie the snout shut? Well, because it will keep memories of you, if you sleep it then later you can just trick the fluffy into thinking you found it laying unconscious, and trick your neighbor too by delivering your artisan work yourself.

Pincushion hoofs

Now then, the first one is a classic, pincushion hoofs, the name is self explanatory, but for discretion sake we’ll modify it so the needles are just long enough to prick the nervous inside of the hoof when the fluffy runs or stomps, usually by the time the owner realizes what’s going on the hoof has already healed around the needles, making them a pain to remove without digging in the hoof.

One needle is enough per hoof, each time you cut the needle make sure to twist it so it makes a rough sharp and pointy end, these ends usually are far more painful than factory ones and in case of attempting to remove them they will make the process really complicated.

This method is specifically malicious on playful or demanding fluffies, as they tend to run or stomp a lot.

The anthill

This one is simple, spread open the fluffy’s ass and pour ants of your choice, sprinkle some sugar so the ants don’t try to get out as quickly.

This can be done with other things too, both living things or really small pieces, I tried with really small cactus pricks, now the owner of the fluffy has to intentionally make it shit liquid or else it’ll scree like an enffy foal, bowel movement is very uncomfortable for it too.

Belly rubs

Yes, belly rubs, I know doesn’t sound very torture-ish, but hear me out, the concept is simple, use bleach and a syringe to cause chemical burns on the skin of the fluffy where it’s most likely to be rubbed on.

Why a syringe? So you can pour directly over the skin so the fluffy’s color isn’t bleached off in patches, if the fluff falls off it’ll take some days and some rubs.

Will there be ferals covered too? Yes, I just made this because the annoying spoiled neighbor fluffy keeps breaking in my lawn to take shits and the owner does nothing about it, so he has two surprises now, one being the shit I’ve been shoveling to his lawn’s corner.

See you later! And don’t apply this on innocent fluffies, and if you do then apply it on other two guilty fluffies later.

12 Likes

Very nice. Very nice. Have you considered temporarily jacking your neighbour’s fluffy and giving it a fluffy-safe dose of cocaine, then releasing it back into your neighbour’s yard? Let the little bugger tear up the lawn and blast ass everywhere like Exorcist Linda Blair doing satanic fecal cartwheels.

4 Likes

With a plus of a diet designed to make it spew the most rancid of shits? A great idea, if it doesn’t break to your side too

2 Likes

For sure. You want that thing to spray pure, putrid, liquid evil. Definitely shore up your side of the fence before letting that kind of thing loose.

3 Likes

Cocaine fueled bioterrorism

2 Likes

Glorious. I can already hear the heavy metal soundtrack.

2 Likes

The smell will stay for ages, like the addiction of the fluffy

2 Likes

You should make a story about a guy doing all this method on each jerk of a neighbor fluffiest.

So, many, run on sentences.

I will delete every trace of punctuation

I would just kill it. I don’t care if the neighbor finds out! I’ll make it look like an accident. If it’s eating my dog, I’m gonna make that thing suffer.