Fluffy Trap, Non Lethal (Pastry_Knight)

Finally, there was a mouse dumb enough to get trapped in one of the nonlethal traps I have, they were hiding under the little drop-down ramp that lets them climb in but not out, took them to the park around the corner from me and let them out. Someone else’s problem

70 Likes

Wait they’re too pudgy and gotten trapped on the entrance of the trap?

6 Likes

nah, they are hiding under the ramp

8 Likes

Darn cuz that wouldve been funny and he looked sorta fat for a foal.

4 Likes

Put a brick on the ramp. Wait.

1 Like

I could see multiple fluffies trying to get in even after the first one got stuck.
The previous ones keep trying to warn any new ones from coming in but out of stupidity or hunger they keep marching through the ramp.

3 Likes

It makes sense that something like this would exist. Abusers would want more victims and hugboxers would want to either do TnR or transport them to a shelter. Good thinking.

1 Like

Fun design. Like any nonlethal trap there will inevitably be a way the trapped pest accidently offs itself. More so for a fluffy.

But you didnt even eat your scent pod :gotsketties: so ungratfull.

2 Likes

scent pod only smells of sketty to draw them in, so the trap buyer doesnt need to replace the bait the block is treated with a powerful bitterant so the fluffy wont eat it

3 Likes

Oh stonks.

I was hoping it was like a poison type deal they get hungry enough from being in there they eat the bait etc etc death death.

Kinda like eating a tide pod.

I imagine the cieling is usually covered so that they cant boost over the walls etc.

yeah, the actual one I have has an acrylic top so you can see in them

I love this! The lil bab is so cute and pathetic!

1 Like

Tubbymora!