Fluffy Twi (Lord_Dragonlord)

12 Likes

What on earth compelled you to write this… This is garbage. It’s prime Smarty Abuse fodder, like i hate it so fucking much.

Good work man, also PUT YOUR FUCKING NAME IN THE GOD DAMN TITLE BEFORE MR. OWL GETS HERE

10 Likes

Look out we are getting E D G Y in here with the incel cringe!

Woooahhhoahaoh! :reddit:

7 Likes

I get a certain level of incel vibes from some fluffy abuse anyway. No specific creators or characters, but I could easily see someone with no power over human women using something helpless that’s associated with femininity as a target instead.

3 Likes

I don’t know where all this incels talk is coming from, Twi is calling them a Hooman Swut that doesn’t necessarily denote sex or gender https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXE8rKZrfg

2 Likes

Im gonna kick in her teeth.

1 Like

How are fluffies associated with femininity

1 Like

I’m gonna punch this little cunt in the throat until she breathes blood if she talks to me like that again.

(Seriously, good work.)

1 Like

Based on MLP, a show strongly marketed at little girls and with primarily female characters. Plus, what guy do you know would want a thing which baby-talks and demands huggies all the time? Half the time you can’t get men to care for their OWN babies that do that.

2 Likes
  1. Bronies. I was one of them.
  2. We’re so far removed from MLP at this point that it’s not the same thing anymore.
  3. I would and I’d take good care of it.
1 Like

Actually I dunno if I’d want a fluffy or not. If I did have one I’d be an absolute hugboxer though

1 Like

Bronies became a meme and a laughingstock because the show was intended to be watched by little girls, and cutesy stuff is almost invariably marketed at girls and women. (All said marketing really does is make every DFAB person I know grow to hate the colour pink, but that’s the intention.)

1 Like

I just don’t see fluffies as feminine but then pink is my favorite color, I love cute things, I like flowers and shit like that. I also like beer, fighting, blacksmithing and knife making, etc. Gendering shit like that is stupid but regardless of that, even if those lines existed to me, fluffies being tangentially related to some dying concepts doesn’t make them feminine to me

1 Like

If only there was some kind of fluffy abuse focused on demeaning toxic alpha masculine behaviors and those who display them, like being arrogant, demanding, self assured as a good leader when really you’re terrible, entitlement to take over things from others you see as lesser-than, and thinking you can get away with rape because you’re in control.
wainting-for-inspiration

2 Likes