Fluffy Vampire…? (Father_dan_the_man)

Been drawing/doodling an awful lot today and it’s been rather nice. Wanted to draw one more thing before bed though and made it fluffy related.

:man_vampire::drop_of_blood:

(Also random nonfluffy artwork.)

13 Likes

It’s a fluffpire !
Quick get the garlic sketties !

2 Likes

Or the garlic-free skettis, depending on your desires.

Damn. Forget that cannibal fluffy jazz. Vampire fluffies could be way cooler.

“Wise, fwuffy thwawws… find bwood nummies fow 'ou mastew…”

I think I just found a way to torment V:tM players next time I find a WoD group.

2 Likes

…Glad I only play the bloodlines video games

2 Likes

Are they any good? I’ve been super wary.

1 Like

Bloodlines 1 is a great game
Very buggy and you need we5p’s unofficial patch to run it on more modern systems
But its a great game ( and currently 50% off on gog)

2 Likes

The gog version also uses parts of we5p’s patch to get it to run.
Coteries of New York and Shadows of New York are also decent but those are visual novels
Gog is having a massive sale and those two are about a fiver now so they are worth that .

I also have that new one, but i have yet to play that or heart of the forest .

2 Likes

Nice. Gonna have to check that out. I think I downloaded the soundtrack to use for one of my tabletop games but I haven’t actually played the game yet. Thanks!

1 Like

Thats actually a really cool little thing from the Bloodlines game
the entire soundtrack is just mp3’s in the games folder you can copy them and use them straight away.

no comment on bloodlines 2 it’s trying its hardest to be the new duke nuke forever or cyberpunk 2077.
Delay, delay and delayed some more.
( it was supposed to be released in 2019 its now nearly 2023)

2 Likes

Oh, I know. The soundtrack is amazing.

Oof. Duke Nukem Forever isn’t a game I’d want to emulate. It was cute for old FPS fan service but not anything I’d want to see applied to the World of Darkness.

Then again, my WoD died out in the early 2000s and the weird new stuff has fired off on its trajectory. I salute it and wish it well. Godspeed, weirdos.

2 Likes

Oh I know it’s insane the number of times they’ve delayed bloodlines 2. I picked up 1 a while back on a steam sale, I’ve been meaning to play it. Currently been going between a Fallout New Vegas playthrough and a Fallout 1 playthrough.

1 Like