Fluffy-Vision-Fwuffers

32 Likes

I wonder how many car accidents are caused each year by fluffies? If there are 15 million fluffies getting run over, there are probably a lot.

5 Likes

Ah, genetic schizophrenia. Those Hasbio people sure were thorough in their bullshit. lmao

4 Likes

Lmao 15 MILLION!

1 Like

Fluffy 1: “Wow! Wheelie fwiends am so fwast! Nyu fwiend? Wheelie fwiend wan huggies?”

Fluffy 2: “Yay, Fwuffy am gib huggies to wheelie fwiend, and noa wheelie fwiend am leab bestes skettie nummies fow hweard! Hab so many heawt happies!”

1 Like

The rose-coloured glasses thing is a cool take. I like it.

Seeing everything through the lens of something like a Disney cartoon must be equal parts beautiful and hellish. Especially if we’re talking old-school cartoons where nightmare fuel was common fare.

2 Likes

Even with 15,000,000 becoming road kill pancakes, they are still a problem :frowning: WE GOTTA BUMP THOSE NUMBERS UP!

Mares can have a litter immediately after giving birth. 3 months to make the little runts… 4-5 a litter. 16-20 a year. Like rats they just multiply

1 Like

yep, but fluffies have no innate survival instincts, they will run toward people or things they deem “fun” as seen in the pics, yep they still out bread rats, scary.

1 Like

“Fwowey-fwiend wan huggies?”

"I’ll show you ‘hugs’, you idiot."

1 Like

This is the worst verison of fluffy-vison ive ever seen,

You must not visit here much then

Silence lurker.

1 Like

you spelled verizon wrong summerfag