Fluffy winter den (Artist: Wolfram sparks)

77 Likes

This one kinda confuses me. Was it a baby thief? Just didn’t understand it’s nest was shit and thought it was better?

I don’t get it

13 Likes

Now is the purple mummah taking the foals because she’s lost her own kids to the birds, or does she think the birds are her kids and is feeding random foals to them?

Either way, I think there’s a serious case of mental fragility at play here.

18 Likes

Beat me to it, I was just 2 words short of explaining it.

1 Like

I don’t even know if that’s what happened. I think maybe she thought that nest was better because…it was a nest? And died trying to relocate the others to it? Cause you can see the white one is still alive so I’m guessing maybe she took a tumble down the high climb up there

4 Likes

I’d say dumb fluffy built nest in a spot where her foals fell to their death and she’s taking other folks too replace them.

10 Likes

Yeah this is prolly right

2 Likes

Stupid thing probably thinks the bird will trade and give her babies back unharmed.

1 Like

I think this is it. There are several Wolfram comics where fluffies make nests like that and I can absolutely see a fluffy thinking something it made is a million times better than something that actually works

9 Likes

hey everyone has been here a good while been an observer rather then a talker or even an artist

so what is happing here is that this delusional mumma is taking foals not knowing her crappy nest is why her babies are gone hence the stealing of others

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Would’ve loved to see a sequel where the class goes on a trip to see how their fluffy den is doing only to walk around the corner just in time for all the kids to see some teens violently ruining a families lives.

1 Like

So she lost her foals to the sheer drop and birds, and now she’s raiding this other nest for replacement foals, which will inevitably fall and become bird food as well?

Actually, I’d say that she’s removing the loud chirpy baby from the litter to save the rest from predators. I’m not super deep into the cannon, but I have come across bits where feral fluffies have adapted to somewhat hide their litter from getting eaten. Maybe she took it to the bird’s nest so the corpse wouldn’t lead anything back to the nest.

why?

Yeah, pretty much this delusional. Mama is essentially stuck In a loop each time she steals a baby that baby falls off the crappy nest and dies, while the corpse becomes bird food for the crows and once she loses those babies, she searches for more Unattended foals Steals them brings them back to said crap, and then the cycle repeats

As what i see, kids made a box-house for fluffies, and a fluffy-mummah brought her litter into it. Temporarilly, while she had making her own nest. Then, when she had finished, she took her first from a litter an brought it into the nest('cause nestie is betta then boxie), but when she turned around she had slipped down and broke her nex, thus becoming a bird fodd, and her just-brought foal had left on cold, slowly dieing from hypothermia, hunger and solitude… Other i dunno, but hope they also died from hunger and hypothermia.