Fluffy wiww wait (swiftbitches)

It might be a little hard to read but it says “fluffy wiww wait for 'ou, nu know how wong but fluffy wiww wait.”

43 Likes

Baaaaaaby! :sob::cry:

Love how you did this piece. It feels very good and right for what you were aiming at.

4 Likes

:sob: be happy in skettiland lil one :cry:

5 Likes

Why did you need to make me cry like this tonight?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Such a good fluffy <3

3 Likes

Got me right in the feels. I lost my (nearly)14-year-old girlcat Trekkie this August. She’d gotten a uterine infection (ALWAYS fix your pets, BTW), and she passed in my arms at the vet. Charlie arrived a month later, but I still miss my li’l Memlin. :pensive::cry:

6 Likes

Had a coon hound a while back. She had a prolapse. The muscles around her large intestine were weak. Had her as a pup till she was 4. Had to put her down.
Thank you for bringing back her memory. It’s been ten years

6 Likes

…eeh no.
No i’m going to have to tap out for this one.
Sorry.
Hits way too close to home for me right now.

5 Likes

I actually had to euthanize one of my chickens today. She was INCREDIBLY tough, having survived a past dog attack. Then years later she caught a fungal infection in her throat, an unrelated wound (Which healed completely during the infection), and on top of it all she was molting/growing new feathers (Which is stressful and tends to weaken them).

She wouldn’t let go on her own cause she was so tough, and there was no saving her. Couldn’t prolong her suffering and the vet was busy, so we had to do it ourselves. It really helps me feel better that I’m not alone in this.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, I recently lost my whole flock so I know how you feel

1 Like

Your whole flock?! Jesus, I’m so sorry.

1 Like

I’m not crying, it’s just raining on my face

2 Likes