Fluffy Wrestling by:Foxhoarder

Fluffy races: Cute and funny - a perfect fit for fluffies.
Fluffy fights: Not so.

82 Likes

This is why you don’t use domesticated fluffies as fighters.

The best fighters are feral smarties and their enforcers. They’re used to giving other fluffies “sorry hoofsies,” and injuring or even killing fluffies in competing herds.

14 Likes

Alternatively, you can always social engineer one of the little pudge-goblins while they grow up so they hate all other fluffies with a violent passion. Poopie babbies are excellent for this if you get 'em early enough they don’t have nutritional issues.

4 Likes

OMG
I just got a vision of Nightshade and Bluebell mudwrestling…
(Or chocolate pudding, if you really want to be kinky)

6 Likes

Amazon sells ‘personal lubricant’ by the 55-gallon drum. Water-based stuff cleans up easily afterwards. And it wouldn’t go rancid like chocolate pudding would eventually.

8 Likes

Quit looking at my damn wish list!!

6 Likes

Real grapplers those two. ~chuckle~

5 Likes

Only real way to force fluffies to fight involves heavy doses of LSD and hypnotic suggestion

4 Likes

But lubricant wouldn’t taste as nice as chocolate pudding, if you get my drift…
Wheeze

};-9

4 Likes

Wish list? For the lubricant or for my girls to go full-on “College Coeds Gone Wild?”

:wink:

4 Likes

lol. now I’m just imagining shitty cell footage of some costumed up fluffy jumping off the ropes WWE style XD

3 Likes

Fluffy hug contests, on the other hand…

2 Likes

I’m gonna commit a illegal action to these fluffies if they dont start FUCKING fighting

4 Likes

Someone suggested a game where the fluffy that holds the hug longest is the winner, and I think that would be a perfect fit for a fluffy competition. :blush:

2 Likes
7 Likes

NEVAH!!!

4 Likes

The fluffies get tired but their owners won’t let them let go, they bet to much on this.

1 Like

You just need to get two smartys and problem fixed

1 Like

Or you can just buy him some wrestling action figures

1 Like

fluffy hug contest, yes please. the one that lets go loses, see how long they can stand hugging while needing to poop or tempted by toys.

winner gets to fuck the ringside mare who holds up the round cards.

2 Likes