Fluffycide Backpack Sprayer (Pastry_Knight)

Animal control quickly realised that the off the shelf product “fluffycide” could be loaded into standard agricultural herbicide sprayers which allowed them to far easier control the population of fluffies.

86 Likes

Looks like we got a poopie runner. Call in the A-Team

13 Likes

Let him go. Poopies don’t last a day out there.

7 Likes

I see the other poopie is safe in its fortress of soliturd

17 Likes

I feared the whole exterminator thing fell out of fashion for this site.

9 Likes

The shitrats getting blasted with the fluffycide might be the lucky ones. The one running away is not long for this world and the one in dung heap is safe until the street cleaning crew moves in.
It wouldn’t surprise me if the beam from a pressure washer could slice a juvenile shitrat in two in a matter of seconds.

6 Likes

The best thing is that they are natural materials that do not harm the atmosphere.

6 Likes

Brown one might survive

1 Like

Thats an ungodly amount of a turd pile, at what point does so much shit compact on itself, my guy may aswell be stuck in cement.

Oh well at least hes home :shrug:

3 Likes

Ngl I think regular glyphosate will work fine

3 Likes

They’re fluffies. Plain water will do.

3 Likes

How could u be so sure it won’t survive?

1 Like

Nah lighter fluid and fill em up like meaty molotovs be more fun

1 Like

Fluffies freak out at any amount of water.

1 Like

I feel like some one gave them the affects of rabbies with out the down side, of death like they have a hysterical amount of hydrophobia if even a single drop touches them they panic yet they are no scared of spitting at each other.

1 Like

That guy in the Poop pile just might make it if he keeps his head down.

1 Like

I’m curious as to what goes into Fluffycide Spray.

1 Like

i couldn’t decide if they were sad as they couldn’t escape or sad that they had been ignored and not sprayed

2 Likes