FluffyCorp-Fluffy Catalogue Vol. 1

The Fluffy Catalogue

After a long wait and at the request of our consumers, ๐™ต๐š•๐šž๐š๐š๐šข ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š๐™ฟ has launched the new bestiary catalog of its commercial products, among these are:

โ€ข Volume 1 of the catalog of fluffy species ( Bestiary Vol.1 )
โ€ข Fluffyfacts by FluffyCorp (coming soon)

What are you waiting for to put yours away?

FluffyCORP: โ€œWhere the strange becomes the most normal thing youโ€™ll seeโ€

Art by : @Larur

Hello dear buyers!

Fluffycorp brings to you its new fluffy bestiary catalogue.
Here are all your favorite products.

In these you will be able to observe the first volume of the catalog of fluffy species that will come out this year so that you can save it before Christmas or thanksgiving day to give your child, special person or family member a nice fluffy toy.

You maybe wonder โ€œWhat the heck is a FluffyCORP?โ€

FluffyCorp is a company in charge of the production and manufacture of fluffies and its accessories.

76 Likes

fuck the mlp ones man

8 Likes

Thatโ€™s my guess. Besides the excessively wealthy, the only people who think a MLP license is worth 1k are bronies who are going to fuck it.

10 Likes

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up

5 Likes

That may be the most fancy way of describing when they are going to start humping things Iโ€™ve ever seen.

9 Likes

20 bucks for an alicorn and 1000 for an MLP brand?

Thatโ€™s a pretty high jump ngl

4 Likes

Nice to see some G1 representation

1 Like

I like the comment on โ€œBegin of Replicative Needโ€ on each. You get a month or two of peace and then the โ€œWan Babbehsโ€ phase starts up.

3 Likes

FauCorp be like:
looks-like-we-got-competition-doctor-octopus

6 Likes

Ahhh!!! G1! I actually got so excited when i saw they were G1. While mlp:fim is awesome, G1 ponies are just so pretty.

I would be that person who pays 1000$ for a one trick pony.

2 Likes

What do you mean by โ€œreplicative needโ€?

Damn just $15 for an alicorn? did the market crash?

Reproduction I guess