Fluffydash high flying adventure (Carniviousduck)

40 Likes

Save your tears for the landing little fluff.
You gon need em.

5 Likes

Look how much fun he’s having! He’s so happy he’s been brought to tears

6 Likes
3 Likes

No, no 1anding uti1 they pu11 off that sonic Rainboom they were so adamant about before we sent them up.

1 Like

Ungrateful little shit, most pegasi would love to be where you are now.

You aren’t even flapping your wings! You could probably get some limited direction control.

But no, you’re just gonna whine.

Welp, if you’re so eager to get down, guess I’ll get my air rifle and get in some target practice.

2 Likes

I love the balloon bit. It always reminds me of that movie How to Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days.

Although this is shaping up to be ‘How to be a perfect pancake as soon as you hit the ground.’

1 Like

Now it’s time for the Sonic Rainboom!

1 Like

We thought about the same thing hahah

2 Likes

What fun. And nary a trickle of low air pressure bad poopies.

Now im picturing a prank where one guy brings a trailer full of belts, baloons and helium and then the rest of his friends bring trailers full of cheap rescuse / ferals they captured. Then they feed them something that’s guaranteed to give them the shits eventually before releasing the anchor and letting them float over something.

Either a community in general if they’re dicks, or maybe a rivals business if it’s a prank war etc.

2 Likes

weeeeeeee

1 Like

Would it be crueler to pop the balloon or let it die of dehydration/starvation up there?

Assuming a bird doesn’t come by and attack their air space invader.

There you go, Fluffydash!
Now, the laxative’s should kick in as you hover over fluffyjack’s appletrees.

I’m surprised it has shat all over the place yet.