FluffyFact #103 ——- cmss for Fluffycorp—–Art: Inshi

Fluffy facts collection , thanks fluffycorp

English

Español

Do you have something in mind? Commissions are always open, just send me a MP contact and prices 30% off this week

160 Likes

Given that moron staff some disciplinary action bout giving her while pregnant to her mate :man_facepalming:

At least the owner give that stallion whats coming for him.

14 Likes

I like the logic of a mare’s extreme immobility during the latter part of their pregnancies being a designed help due to fragile umbilical cords.

Herds and special friends that roll pregnant mares around would end up with even more stillbirths.

20 Likes

I guess he is not Smart enough to face the consequence…He he he…

6 Likes

hahaha god your fluffies are so fucking hateable! keep up the excellent work!!

4 Likes

This is a dilemma. On the one hand, I would like to incorporate this trope to my headcanon.
On the other hand, I like the idea of mares being rolled around…

3 Likes

Oh I think he is definitely going to get consequences to the face.

2 Likes

A pillowed stud, eh? I like the reversal here. Outstanding art, BTW

5 Likes

Do as I do.

Use different breeds. All of the above is true.

Play with regional adaptations, Domestic breeding causing or propagating problems that die out in successful Ferals, adaptations among Ferals making them superior physically or mentally then encountering Domestics again. Losing or gaining toy traits. Abusers creating entire lineages with intended weaknesses, Hugboxers breeding out bad programming.

Add in modding as advanced scientific technology becomes as common as building a gaming PC or 3d printing cosplay armor.

There’s generations, sublines, and gimmicks in MLP after all. To say nothing of Fluffies being the only biotoy in most cases meaning all the creativity goes into them.

4 Likes

Might have been better off eliminating live breeding and just relying on insemination. Its more efficient for most animals.

He doesn’t need a prefrontal cortex to be machine milked. Or going the other route he doesn’t need a penis once you find the prostate.

2 Likes

Dayum, she’s got lovely labia.

Also, the breeder was smart enough to implement a proximity sensor.

1 Like

Your fluffy art is fucking magnificent :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nice job on the stallion getting greedy, now he can’t walk.
So does this mean that someone has to hold him and hump the mare for him?

3 Likes

Ahora sabemos por qué hay escases de buenos fluffys en las tiendas.

1 Like

Rolling seems to be standard treatment in many headcanons. Foals still seem to manage.

1 Like

Becoming feral does not invariably make other animals more intelligent, or even robust, though.
But yes, with the fluff rate of reproduction & bizarre biology, just about any fluffivant may arise. A lot of headcanons seem to imply they are remarkably pliable to biochemistry & surgery ( the infamous Rape Anything pheromone spray, amputations, transplants, etc ) which fits in with their fabricated origins. But that would mostly hold true for the fluffs who kept to the baseline: who knows what kind of environments ferals have adapted to, & what mutations human breeders perversity allow? Which could be another reason for valuing “thoroughbred” bloodlines

3 Likes

This is pure boss level art and world building.

1 Like

Perhaps one could put the stud on a Se-Mex-Traktor 9000 for a few weeks before harvesting. That would ensure enough stallion juice for many litters to come.

2 Likes

I think for my own canon, it’ll be that the cords are able to withstand the mare being rolled or similar movements due to the pressure of the amniotic fluid, but once the contractions force them into the outside world, the rapid change in pressure combined with the weight of the foal applying gravity is enough to snap the cords. The babies themselves will adjust to the pressure change with no damage.

4 Likes

So, pregnant maraca=abomination. Noted.