FluffyFact #128 ——- cmss for Fluffycorp—–Art: Inshi

Fluffy facts collection , thanks fluffycorp

English

Español

Do you have something in mind? Commissions are always open, just send me a MP contact and prices 30% off this week

86 Likes

Poor thing, the daughter just turned her into some doll and ruined her mane and tail :frowning:

13 Likes

This feels like something a normal little girl might do. Not intentional harm, but harm through negligence.

16 Likes

Just like real toys!

Though the market for bald or patchy haired and ugly Fluffies would certainly exist. Like those Mexican dogs, or those cats you have to rub sunscreen on.

7 Likes

You cannot put bow into your fluffy’s mane? That’s dumb: they are basically hipermodern toys/dolls, it is natural the creators expected little girls would dress up their fluffies.
Next thing will be that their hooves rott off from their legs from nail polish.

1 Like

it’s time to “visit the doctor”

Dr. Woodchipper, I presume?

2 Likes

No, Dr. Own.

Based on the description it is to many as it pulls on the mane and causes it to fall out

1 Like

You never seen a kid yank their doll’s hair out? Toys aren’t undamageable.

1 Like

I do. But I didn’t not mean it. I only thought it should not be THAT big of a problem putting bow or cloth on your fluffi. I am sure a lot of owner would do that.

They haven’t fixed that with humans, nevermind tiny fragile horses: Traction Alopecia: Prevention, Treatment and Causes

Everyone’s got their own headcanons
And even in humans, the scalp can get damaged, if you pull on the hair too much