Fluffys are toys after all. Part 2 (By:WhatAmIDoing)

I walked around the store with my father while the fluffys were “Being prepared.” I wasn’t quite sure what that meant but assumed it was shots or something along those lines to make sure it was healthy.

My father had taken me to fluffy toy aisle and pointed at some of the things as he explained why fluffys needed it.

“Fluffys are very needy things. It’s best to get them stuff toys for when you’re not around. Though I suppose it be easier since they have each other as well.” He explained as he dropped some toys into the cart.

fluffy toys

We went over to a counter to get a collar for the grown fluffy. The lady at the counter was nice and asked what I would name it so we could put the first letter on it. I had honestly not even thought of names.

“Oh uhm…” Was all I could say at first as I tried to think what a good fluffy name was. “Bubblegum.” I states it definitely wasn’t the most original name, but it was the best I could come up with.

The lady smiled and got the custom collar ready handing it over to me. I held it in my hands a bit confused. My father had called fluffys toys, but you usually didn’t get a collar for a toy.

We continued walking around the store until we got to an aisle that seemed much less fun for the fluffys.

“This is for training. We will buy this sorry stick for now; you’ll have to use it when they do something wrong.” He explained and tossed it in the cart with the rest of the items.

I was a bit shocked by all the different items they had, and the sorry stick seemed to be one of the tamer things there. We left that aisle though and went down one that seemed to go back to the happy colorful place fluffy mart was trying to be.

I did find something I liked, “Beauty kit for fluffys!” It read in big pink letters across the front of the box. I turned it around on the shelf to read the back.

“Fluffy beauty kit contains: Three blush, six lipsticks, twelve eyeshadows, a brush, a mirror, a straighter, and curling iron!”

“Warning: For young children please have adult supervision for operating the curling iron and straightener, Fluffy Co. takes no responsibility for harm to fluffy if used improperly.”

Well, that was enough for me to want it. Like a lot of little kids, I had loved the thought of owning my own beauty salon. I picked up the box and carried it over to my father holding it up like I had just discovered something magical.

“Find something you like?” He asks as he took the box and read the back. “If I get this for you than you have to promise me you won’t use the iron straightener without someone watching.” He states seriously.

I quickly nodded my head up and down just excited at the thought of giving makeovers. My father smiled and tossed it in the cart with the rest as we went and waited for my fluffys to be read. I had now become excited at the thought of having them, so the wait felt like hours.

Olivia doesn’t see this

Meanwhile in the back the store worker was still trying to get the damn fluffys ready. Every fluffy was given a bath before being sent off with there new owners but these fluffys were being difficult.

“Huu huu pwease wet mummah out of tub.” The mare cried.

mama bath

The store owner rolled his eyes. “Shut up! You’re staying until I can get your foals done!” He states annoyed.

He had managed to get the mare and the brown foal cleaned up but now it was time for the other two. The blueish foal was sad about it as the pink foal stomped it’s hoofs.

“Bestes babbeh no need baf!” The pink foal shouts.

“If you don’t get a bath than you don’t get a new home.” The worker stated.

The blueish foal cried a bit. “Babbeh wan home.” It cried.

two foals

The worker managed to grab that one and started to bathe it near its mother in the bath. The little thing screeched a bit as the mummah begged him not to hurt her baby’s.

He placed the foal in the box with the other and looked at the pink one. The little foal was ready to run around the table and squirm out of his hands like it had done before but the man snapped a bit and squeezed it a bit as shit came out of the fluffy.

“Screeeech! Don hurt babbeh! Onwy babbeh!” The pink foal yelled as the worker brought it to the tub like the other and scrubbed it clean

He dried all the fluffys off and put thm into one of the stores boxes. He took great glee in slamming the lid of the box as the fluffys cried.

“Huu huu nu wan sowwy box.” The mare cried.

“It’s a travel box so you don’t shit all over your new owner’s car.” He states as he picked up the box.

Fluffy mart box

He took a moment to breathe and put on his “I totally love my job” smile as he walked out to where Olivia and her father were waiting.

Olivia was happy when she saw the man come out but frowned slightly when she heard them crying.

“What’s wrong with them?” She asked her father quietly who simply laughed a little.

“Oh, there probably scared of the box. Once we get home you can take them out and they will cheer up.” He assured her.

Her father took the box from the man and paid for everything. They went back out to the car where he set the box in the back seat with Olivia. She listened as the fluff’s cried inside the box; she had her hand on it, so it didn’t fall off the seat as her father drove, but she didn’t offer them any words of comfort.

When they were home, they brought everything inside a large hallway closet they had made into a safe room and replaced the door with one of those toddler gates.

Olivia got everything out of the bags first before opening the box. The mare immediately looked up and smiled seeing who it was.

“New mummah! Pwease give upsies tu mummah and babbehs!” The mare states holding up its front hooves.

Olivia complied picking them up and out of the box. She decided to keep the box for now thinking maybe it could come to use. The mare and foals explored the room and toys they now had to use.

Olivia sighs and got up. “Okay, I guess you need names.” She states as all the fluffys ran over at the mention of new names.

“Okay… Your Bubblegum.” Olivia states pointing to the mare who smiled gleefully.

“Bubblegum wuv new namesies.” Bubblegum said in approval

Olivia looked at the three foals. “Alright, you pink one are Bunny, the blue one can be Dew, and the brown one while be… Spots.” Olivia decided as the foals were happier than she thought they’d be, it once again wasn’t the most original names, but they seemed happy with it.

“Fwuffy su happy! Weady to pway and hug and wuv.” Dew said going on and on about stuff but Olivia had stopped listening as she got the beauty kit.

“Wat dat mummah?” Bubblegum asked as she opened the box.

“We’re going to play beauty salon and make you pretty.” Olivia states as she decided the foals were too small for makeover just yet.

She got her dad to use the curling iron as promised as she curled Bubblegum’s mane and tail making sure not to burn her. Then was the real fun part as she applied blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow to Bubblegum’s face. It was a lot of makeup, but she was a kid and so proud of what she had done. Bubblegum seemed happy with it to.

“Bubblegum su pwetty.” Bubblegum states as she looked in the mirror.

mama got a makeover

Olivia’s father muffled a laugh at how Bubblegum looked.

“Thats very good Olivia, how about we take a picture?” He says just happy to see his daughter happy.

Olivia picked Up Bubblegum in her arms and smiled brightly as she looked at the camera and her dad took the photo. The moment was Sadly interrupted by Bunny.

“Bunny wan be pwetty to!” She states as she stomped her hooves and glared at Olivia.

Olivia looked at Bunny about to say something, but her father slapped the foal with the sorry stick before she even got the chance.

Pink baby angry

(Just want to thank everyone who read the first part and gave me tips, hope this one is a bit better.)

19 Likes

Oooo…not gonna end well for Bunny