Fluffytaur [By CyclopsBurger]

Was rewatching the Centaurworld finale and thinking about how the elk and the general are connected. If you kill one, you kill the other. And that’s the kind of connection I see Merick and Snack having.

So then I started thinking about what it’d look like if they were one. But then I just turned Merick into a fluffytaur with no Snack involved. Couldn’t decide what color his coat would be (something similar to his hair or shirt color? Or some neon color?) so I left the drawing as just line art

I vaguely remember seeing someone on here come up with the idea of centaurs…but fluffies. Don’t remember who though, so if anyone could enlighten me, that’d be awesome!

ANYWAYS… QUICK! EVERYONE! DRAW YOUR CHARACTERS AS FLUFFYTAURS! Could be the owner and fluffy fused, could be just human, whatever! I just think it’s a fun challenge and I’d love to see it!

14 Likes

He’s such a cutie!!

You’re so sweet! :pleading_face:

1 Like

is he small as one?

Yeah! Just a widdle guy. On short legs

1 Like

how can you be that small?

Because fluffytaur

1 Like

and he’s squishy

He’s always been squishy

1 Like

aurora would pick him up and braid his hair

AURORA CAN DO ANYTHING SHE WANTS WITH HIM! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

fire king would punt him tho since his despises fluffies

I already did that, but the result wasn’t a fluffytaur.

Also I imagine Merick having Danny DeVito’s voice.

SHOW ME ANYWAYS

And yeah lol I was having those same thoughts after I finished the drawing! Though my real voice claim/ headcannon for him is Norman Reedus

Unfortunately, I can’t draw worth a damn, but the first time it happened was late in “World Revolution”.

8hbb84b7sgr61 (7)

Ahh. Reminds me of the one I drew back on the booru years and years ago. Nice work.