Flugora (by: FallenAngel)

They are considered as pest.

These tends to absorb soil nutrients from your garden and vegetables as well hurt your garden fluffs out or anger and envy.

flugora01

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

78 Likes

hmm, are there other ways of using them?

4 Likes

Well their “roots” like any mandagora can still be used as potion and medicine a bit 3rd class than actual mandagora.

5 Likes

God it’s like gophers and weeds in one. Nice.

2 Likes

hey, don’t forget firewood!

2 Likes

So does Roundup work on them or do I need something a bit stronger, like Starfire herbicide? Or maybe just uprooting them and chucking them in the fire barrel?

1 Like

OMG I love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so beautiful~

2 Likes

That would make the screaming worse.

2 Likes

Could probably be used as an all natural exterminators tool. Since regular fluffies like their singing you deploy it where you think they’re nesting but limit where it can go with a rope and pulley. Then when the fluffies are gathered you either pull the end or push a button to have them hauled up and kill the fluffies in the area. Ear protection recommended.

3 Likes

I didn’t know I can hate a PLANT, but here we are.

1 Like

Now i’m thinking of a venus flytrap plant fluffy.

2 Likes

Uproot would be cheaper just have some earplugs and yeah and watch them scream and burn.

Thanks :blush: first doing an irritating and worthless garden fluff :rofl:.

They are nightmare for fluffies and irritation to humans like any pest plant they grow anywhere.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can “transfer plant” them to pots and tell them your sending them to a “pwetty” wand with lotsa bwight ball.

And when time to look for ferals , have her sing her horrible song to attract em, put ear plugs and pull her forcefully from the pot and wa-la! Dead ferals

That would be an anti feral prefer to teach them not to “num” your pets :point_up::flushed:

Hope to see you do more of your garden/food fluff :blush:

1 Like

It would be great! I have some ideas, I hope I have enough time to carry them out :wink:

1 Like

I was Also thinking of a lilly pad foal that i am tempted to make ya

2 Likes

You could go the cheaper route, but then you’d miss out on it complaining about how the wawa is giving it worstest burnie hurties.

As an added bonus, it’d make any other fluffies who see it even more afraid of water than before.

1 Like

I know it’s tagged as weirdbox and it’s supposed to be an annoying little fuck… but all this set up feels more like horror to me… A plant that can crawl out of the soil, mess your garden, make animals sick and kill fluffies by screaming is op af.

1 Like