Flute's New Fluffy (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

So my comment on this post ended up kinda inspiring me for a story about an alien that’s come to Earth and adopts a fluffy as a way to try and fit in and pass for a human, but having no idea how anything works.

But then I thought: If it’s gonna be an alien, then it’d be even funnier if it was a Namekian, an alien race that doesn’t keep pets, only needs water to live, and reproduces asexually.

Flute's new fluffy

I’m naming the Namekian Flute, but I have no idea what the fluffy’s name could be.

45 Likes

NAIL!
I saw a fluffy, that is all.

5 Likes

Considering the dragon balls size, hes on earth, so why not name him Purunga? Name will only be confusing if he goea back to namek.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! … Until the fluffy gets itself killed and he’s left to cope with the fact that he let his sacred deity’s namesake die.
… Eh, he’ll manage.

I thought that creautre looked like Piccolo. Guess i know the spieces name now

1 Like

@NobodyAtAll

1 Like

Cute lol

you kidding, he could just wish it to other come alive if he get attached enough.

1 Like

“…kick it’s ass…”

Will the Fluffy get the Daily Dose?

1 Like

Nice crossover.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t know what a namekian is but if he finds pets and earth things confusing maybe he would just call it fluffy as it’s calling itself fluffy? …or dog lol

1 Like

Thanks, doc!

1 Like

2 Likes

Have you ever watched/read/played anything related to Dragon Ball?

No, Evolution doesn’t count.

I mean, this is dragon ball, couldnt he get shenlong to give the fluffy immortality?

uncontrollable laughter

I have heard of it but not watched it, maybe I should

1 Like