Fly Away Home (Art by EgorAlexeev)(Story by Dyldex)

** If you couldn’t tell yet, I’m a sucker for EgorAlexeev stuff. I’m trying a second-person view for this piece. Enjoy!**

Your name is Minty, tears drip out of your see-pwaces and moisten your fluff. You jump up and down, flapping your wingies. You don’t understand! Why haven’t you flown yet? You have been practicing for so long!

“Huuhuuhuu…pwease pwetty wingies….wet Mintwee fwy” You sobbed, exhausted from your most recent attempt to fly out of your smelly cramped pen and find a nyu mummah or daddeh who would give you all the toysies and sketties in the world.

You don’t know it but you live in a fluffy-mart, born within one of the many breeder rooms. You never remembered having a fwuffie mummah, the breeder snatched you away the moment you were born. You never drank actual fluffy milk, only cheap soybean formula that you suckled out of a plastic nozzle. You never knew what it was like to fly, but you know in your heart that you’re supposed to do so; afterall, you have wingies, why else would you have them?

Even since you opened your see-pwaces, you had been living amongst many other wingie fwuffies, some of them also trying every day to fly out of the depressing pen that sold only pegasus fluffies. Sometimes, hoomins would pass by and stare, which is when you and the other fwuffies would beg and plead to them for a nyu housie. Some of them would get picked, which always gave you an aching pain in your heart, wondering why you didn’t get picked?

In every waking moment, you spent your time flapping your wingies alongside the other fwuffies doing the same. You were fwiends with a few of them, always talking about what it would be like to soar through the skies. You want to be the very first one in the pen to fly so you work twice as hard compared to the other fluffies. Right now, your wingies are sore from all the practicing you have been doing, you lost track of time and eventually fell asleep when the dawkie times came.

The very next morning, you woke up to see a tall hoomin daddeh staring down on you and your fellow fwuffies. You’re the only awake right now, the others haven’t even noticed the hoomin yet. This could be your chance to have a nyu housie filled with sketties and toysies! You waddle up to the hoomin, your wingies fluttering with glee.

“Hewwo nice mistah! Pwease be Mintwee’s nyu daddeh! Mintwee gib yu wuv en huggies!” You raise your marshmallow hooves against the wall of the pen, you can barely contain your excitement!

The hoomin smiled. “I’m only giving the best flying baby a new home. Do you know where I can find one”?

That’s you! He’s talking about you! You get down on all four hooves and put your wingies on full display, buzzing them in a rapid motion akin the a bumblebee.

“Mintwee is bestest fwying babbeh!” You beamed with pride. Of course, you haven’t learned to fly yet, but sooner or later you will, right?

The other fwuffies stirred from the commotion, and saw the hoomin watching over their pen. The hoomin might choose them over you! No, it has to be you! You flap your wingies harder and faster!

“Well well, looks like I did find the best flyer!” The hoomin picks you up. You couldn’t believe it! It finally happened! You never have to see the boring old pen again! You look over to see the other fwuffies begging the nice mistah to take them too.

“Nu! Nu onwy gib Mintww nyu housie! Fwuffie nee wuv tuu!” One of yout fwiends cried out towards your new daddeh, who was on his way towards to cashier. Some part of you feels bad that your fwiends didn’t get a new daddeh, but the rest of you is glad that you did! You looked away from the pleading fwuffies and snuggled into your nyu daddeh’s chest.

After a short trip in the vroom-vroom munstah, your daddeh brings you into his housie and what you saw filled your heart with joy! Your wingies buzzed in response to seeing all the colorful bwokies, the cwean wittah-box, and a plate of SKETTIES! You never had sketties before!

You expected your daddeh to put you down and let you enjoy all the new things you never tried before! Instead, he put you in a box. Why did he put you in the sowwy box? You didn’t do anything wrong! You look up at your daddeh in confusion.

“I have some rules for you too follow” Your daddeh smiled, but it wasn’t a wuv smile. It was a meanie smile.

“Since you are the best flying baby, I want you to give me your wings.”

“Nuuuuuu! Pwease nu take pwetty wingies daddeh! Nee wingies tu fwy!” You scooted back into the corner of the sowwey box, trying to hide your precious wingies from daddeh. You didn’t know that daddeh wanted your wingies! Sure, he gave you a nyu house, toysies, and sketti, but was all of that worth your wingies? No! It wasn’t!

“Well, if you don’t want to give me your wings, you could give me something instead.” Daddeh took out a metaw thwing. “You could give me your legs instead.”

“Buh…buh Mintwee nee weggies tu wun en pway!” You couldn’t give daddeh your weggies! But you couldn’t give him your pwetty wingies too!

“Huuuhhuuu, pwease daddeh. Wet Mintwee haf wingies en weggies. Wiww giv yu huggies en wuv!” You sobbed a dark streak down your fwuffy cheeks.

“I’m sorry, but you have to give me either your wings or your legs. In fact, you don’t need your legs to fly around, right? You are the best flying fluffy after all!” Daddeh looked upon you with an expression of pride that filled your tiny fwuffy heart with joy.

You did some thinkies about what daddeh said. He was right! The one thing that you want the most is to fly! Sure, huggies and wunning might be important too, but you don’t need those if your the bestest fwying fwuffy there ever was! You could just fly around wherever you need to go!

“Mintwee….Mintwee gib yu weggies daddeg…pwease nu take pwetty wingies…” You closed your eyes as your daddeh’s hand wrapped around you. He placed you on a metaw table, where you sat on your back weggies.

Daddeh took out a metaw stik and pressed against your back. Ouch! He’s pushing you down too hard! Then daddeh used another metaw twhing to grab one of your front weggies. You felt your weggie pulling away from you! It hurts so bad! Before you could say anything, daddeh yanks out your weggie!

“EEEEAAAAHH!” You never felt so much pain before! It hurts so bad! You cry, tears flooding your see-pwaces. You instinctively flap your wingies to no avail.

One of your back weggies also starts to pull away from you! Just when you thought you couldn’t take it anymore, you feel another explosion of hurties from where your back weggie used to be!

“WOWSTEST OWIES! HuuuHUUUU!!” You flap your wingies harder, trying to fly away from your meanie daddeh!

Another weggie is yanked away, your little fwuffy brain couldn’t even process the horrible sensation anymore. You’re in shock, unable to speak beyond screaming your tiny lungs!

Finally, the last weggie is pulled off. Your vision darkens and you feel sleepy. With all the weggies gone, your head falls down with a thump, unconscious with no dreams.

When you wake up, you find yourself staring down at the carpet floor, where were you? You looked around and saw your daddeh in front of you. Of course! You have a nyu housie filled with toysies and sketti! You wuv your daddeh so much!

“Thank you so much Minty! You deserve a treat, i made some spaghetti for you!” Daddeh pointed towards the plate of steaming hot sketti mere inches away from you. You drool and inhale the yummy aroma of pasta and tomato sauce. You never ate sketti before, but you know in your heart that it tastes pwetty!

You waddle towards the sketti as fast as you can! But the sketti isn’t coming closer? You waddle some more. The sketti isn’t coming to you! That’s when it hits you, you lost your weggies! You need weggies to move towards the sketti and eat it! You look up to daddeh for help.

“Daddeh! Hewp Mintwee haf sketti! Nu haf weggies to wun!” The sketti smells so good, you can’t wait any longer!

“I thought you were the best flying fluffy Minty? Just fly to the spaghetti.” Your daddeh crossed his arms and left the safe-room.

Daddeh is right! You are the bestest fwying babbeh there ever was! You flap your wingies with vigor, eyes focused on the sketti right in front you. Not even a minute longer, you’re tired and the sketti didn’t get any closer. How could this be? A second wind comes over you and you try again, buzzing your wingies even harder. Nothing happened!

This isn’t fair! You should be able to fly to the sketti! It’s no fair! You have toysies but you need weggies to pway with them! You sink your head low in despair, how could this happen to you?

“Wan fwy….wan weggies……wan die….”

Little did you know, your daddeh happened to have a camera recording you the whole time. You aren’t the first tragedy that he orchestrated for his own amusement, and you won’t be the last.

21 Likes

Okay I love these stories you have been doing a lot. You are breathing new life, and I think, a good deeper depth towards Egor’s genius.

The Sketties at the end to taunt Minty at the end laughing really hard :rofl:

4 Likes

Ah, fluffies. So very, very stupid.

3 Likes

Wow, thanks! I’m obsessed with the despair of Egor’s fluffies! So glad that you enjoy my work!

3 Likes

I’m pleased to see my regular customer again. haha

2 Likes

The only thing that could fly is his poor ability to think about that shitrat xD

2 Likes