Fly High Ms. Mummah! đŸ«Ą -GooGooDa

It’s quite common that Fluffies refer to power lines as “Black Sketties”, not knowing really what a cable is.

It is unfortunate that they will try to eat them, though they can’t reach them. Usually.

With the increase in number of Pufferfluffs, you have everyday scenes where the obscene balloon creatures will puff up and float towards power lines, bumping their heads and almost immobile hooves into things to lead their bodies into the “Bestest Bwack Sketties”.

The aftermath is they usually blow up, ruining the power lines and dying soon after plummeting to the ground.

The main issue is that you can’t know that a Fluffy is a Pufferfluff before its too late, and neither can they. With their childish worldview, Pufferfluffs will usually meet with the worst tragedies when confronted with the fact they can float.

33 Likes

Looking out the window of the airplane. “Never taking these sleeping pills again for the next flight.”

7 Likes

Oh lord, I didn’t consider the airplane accidents :V

5 Likes

Don’t forget car accidents, because now they can get high enough to hit the windshield.

6 Likes

Dont forget encountering birds
be it pigeons or hawks or owls
or cats or dogs or spider webs (this may mostly affect chirpies, foals and micros)
Plz do the spider one.

2 Likes

Good mummahs love to give their babbehs electrical shows!

I wonder if they could be corked and unable to fart well enough to become entertainment for air travellers. You know, red car yellow car, but with fluffies. Icy, suffocated fluffies heading towards space. In time, their ashes return to Earth.

2 Likes

If corked, I imagine they’d become stable once in a high enough altitude. They’d die, rigor mortis would set in and they’d keep floating up there, now with decomposition gases also building up inside of them.

2 Likes

Que the merchant that pushes the cart of pufferfluffs but markets them as ‘Baloon buddies’.

4 Likes

Introduce Balloon Buddies to your Fluffy’s birthday party!!!

3 Likes

They also sell the rubber band cords as well for the people that like the punch baloons.

3 Likes

Popping baloons at the end of the party would be even more fun for the kids. Also I can totally see Hasbio selling some of them with candy inside that don’t bleed profusely after popping.

1 Like

I think that’s why pest control prioritizes its extermination xD

2 Likes