Foal abuse assortment by LongFluffering

:woman_shrugging:t2:

143 Likes

This nourishes me.

17 Likes

I just had a mental orgasm watching this. And I also feel replenished to continue practicing fluffies! Thank you dear artist for being an unrelenting source of inspiration!

15 Likes

images - 2023-09-23T125559.812

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure you could look at a foal the wrong way and at least one of their limbs would pop off

5 Likes

A story as old as time:the bitch mare being the architect of the doom of their bestest shitrat.
Bestest lardrat or bestest shitrat? Doesn’t matter to me as long as they suffer.

6 Likes

Brisk.

3 Likes

Seeing your content in the feed always makes me smile. Well done!

2 Likes

YES the pinching is the best part! Mwahahahahaha

3 Likes

God I love when they beg for their lives

3 Likes

You let them off lightly!!!

2 Likes

I love specially the first one, karma at it’s best.

4 Likes

Oh man this is a pure serotonin boost, right on!

2 Likes

I’m confused as to series of events. reads again

Hmm, stuffed pillow pun. Oh, I see. :o

2 Likes

The cuter they are the harder I want to hit them.

2 Likes

I see so many abusers be so over-the-top and outlandish with their foal abuse, it’s just overkill. You got to realize that there’s something so SO satisfying about simple, everyday domestic abuse. Screaming at a foal until they’re worked up into a terror, a few hard pinches, a few swift flicks of the finger, a nice face-rubbing in their inevitable bad poopies, and a good sound SMACK on the hindquarters. So refreshing that it’s almost liberating.

6 Likes

Always adore your work!! These little fuckers are too cute, need to crush. <3

2 Likes

“nu wan die”

Thats just unreasonable :shrug:

4 Likes

YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!
My cute aggression is going into overdrive!!!
Fantastic work!

3 Likes

I know ! If you don’t want to die then you shouldn’t have been born, buddy. It’s a shame, a crying shame, that all our times must come. At least for you life was short and sweet!

5 Likes