Foal Feeder. (Mexi)

"Got a foal that needs to be fed but don’t have the time to hand feed?
If a milkbag seems too cruel or too much work to maintain then try Hasbio’s latest product; The ‘Milky-Friend Automatic Feeder’.
Capable of holding enough milk to sustain a foal for up to 3 days*, these feeders are prebuilt with a scented paste cavity made to attract your foal towards the rubber feeding teat, ensuring they are able to feed as efficiently as possible within the shortest possible time.

Available in multiple colours and even options with multiple rubber teats for those with large groups."

*Time period may vary depending on foal size and potential “Smarty-babbeh” behaviour.

In the Hasbio Products break room

“Hey boss, I’ve been meaning to ask, why does the feeder need this scent feature, aren’t foals already drawn to the scent of the milk, even if it is artificial?”

“The paste doesn’t actually do anything to attract them, it’s the artificial flavouring used in all Hasbio food products. Completely undetectably to anyone who just take the occasional smell test, but a foal that’s got it’s schnozz crammed next to it for several minutes, multiple times a day since birth will be hooked. Tests show that 73% of foals will be deterred or even flat out refuse to eat anything else.”

“What if the owner won’t give in to the demands?”

"Then we’ll be there to sell them the necessary “Behavioral Correction Devices” and if that doesn’t work, there’s a decent chance they’ll make one more attempt to pick up a foal that’ll be “better behaved”.
Even if they find a foal that’s willing to settle for regular food, at this point we’ve already made more than enough to see a good profit.

But if they also happen to have that desire to punish the old foal for its behaviour, we offer DIY Litter-Pal or even Enfie-Pal kits."

“Jesus”

“Yup, as long as the owner commits to keeping a fluffy it’s usually a guaranteed money stream.”

37 Likes

Bruh i was cookin’ up an ad for a product almost exactly like this! Ya beat me to the punch lmao.

6 Likes

Is there a way to subtly lure bad colors to one and poison them while preserving fluffies which would sell for real money?

3 Likes

Still, the question remains: why do fluffies have a billion babies, but only two tits? Fuck, even I have three nipples. Two isn’t enough for ANYTHING that produces litters.

4 Likes

Coat the mouth pieces in Carolina reaper :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Probably for product/aesthetic reasons and fuck the foals since making more is easy.

2 Likes

Probably just because they’re chimeras. They have two tits like horses but huge litters like rabbits.

3 Likes

Evolution doesn’t care about what people think is convenient nor would people making an artificial animal like the fluffy care about something like “optimal survival” when it’ll be a pet.

3 Likes

No wonder smarties are so common. Foals have to fight for food from birth.

1 Like

Or two tits like humans, but huge litters like Octomom.

1 Like

Yeah, but this is unethical genetic engineering, not evolution. Evolution would probably favour mares with four tits, simply because the herd can see more of healthy babies, assuming the mares survive to maturity.

1 Like

That’s why I mention people making an animal. Anyways, maybe evolution would have it so two tit mares are smarter or something. Evolution just favors whatever gets breeding done usually.

3 Likes

Biggest issue is only two nipples to burn off after her joyful first litter is born.

2 Likes

I prefer to slice free the nipples with a used scalpel, pull them from their mooring, and drown the babbehs in blood and milk. It not only gets rid of the current litter, it guarantees that the next one will starve.

1 Like

Me personally I strictly feed my foals off of a milkbag setup. I don’t use ferals either, I prefer to steal fluffy mares from good families, just tell them you can give them babbehs and they come right along. A few days and $20 worth of Chinesium fluffy surgical implements off of Amazon later, and you have a milkbag that will last years. Even if they enter the wan-die loop, happiness or will to live isn’t necessary for milk production.