FOAL-N-CAN brand procedure document [by fwaffynuteww]

I’d wear it.:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

It is necessary to fix the product in the container. It is impossible to guarantee a strictly correct position of the cans during transportation and in the vending machine. The loss of the finished product due to careless handling will be too expensive.

3 Likes

Small amount of water-based lubricant, absorbed by the membranes. Pressure on a lightly ribbed texture holds it in. Gentle rotating and pulling removes it.
Pad is default in every can from this supplier.

3 Likes

Feet on the base prevent it from freely rolling on a flat surface, are guides to fit into shipping crates, and snap into holds inside the vending machine. There will always be a percentage of product defect and loss (check out your local store’s produce section, the quality of toys in a vending machine, the puppy mills that supply pet stores, or the recalls on your car (boom goes the airbag)).

4 Likes

Would a canned foal make the trip across the pacific? consider the short shelf life, and you cant ship by plane without making it much more expensive.

The advantage of fluffies is that anyone can get a breeding operation going because they breed like rats, perhaps more. So you just import the can components for cheap from asia but do the packing and assembly in your country.

5 Likes

I would not ship canned foals internationally, it is more of a novelty product. Would not advise the shipping of juveniles internationally, unless in a specialized transport container.
Recommended would be the shipping of mating pairs of mature fertile fluffies following the IATA Live Animal Regulations, and complying with customs and quarantine laws of the receiving country. (One would want to receive the product in usable (living, legal, and saleable) condition, regardless of Hasbio’s official legal identification of the product).

5 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me at all the amount of thought that some of us put into particular aspects of our bizarre hobby…

7 Likes

Maybe some of these concepts overlap with what we do IRL.

5 Likes

Its fun to imagine how fluffies would work IRL

More fun than the abuse, at least for me

5 Likes

y the absorbent pad if ur already shoving a tube in the piss hole tho. n hows that tube work with a boy fluffy. do u do it so his dicks shoved in it or something

1 Like

Yes, right in the hole

1 Like

Ah, I see you’ve never had a catheter before! I hope you never do! THEY HURT

@fwaffynuteww I work at a print shop and yeah, the expensive part of the job tends to be the human elements such as setting up and such. Those are often fixed costs. Economies of scale are interesting. I’ve often done estimates where printing more of X is actually cheaper than printing less of X because the price breaks kick in (we do volume printing), but even then? The fixed costs spread across 500 versus 1000 or 5000 of something…

2 Likes

Basically, only buying that sort of can (same as everyone else) brings the cost down. Even if it’s cheaper to not include the pad, it becomes more expensive to be one of the only companies buying those pad-less cans because fewer are made.

Volume production is more efficient, this cheaper.

4 Likes